2008 Supra MKIII - Project 1BYDFALT

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
^^^^ My bad!!! I'll post some up tomorrow for sure.

Update:
I picked up the subframes this morning - \\\ BAD ASS /// Both were installed on the car early this afternoon, but were not torqued down or anything. They will have to come back out again anyways. Installed the bushing for the front and rear subframes and are now tighter, which is better.

I gotta say it was well worth it having them sandblasted and powder coated. The pictures in comparison don't get ANYWHERE near like realliferightthereinyourface on how nice they came out. DAMN I'M TIRED...

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Here you go...

First, the pics of the special anti-scratch clear coat from PPG (nuff Said), which we might or might not use because it cannot be wet sanded...we'll see. They guys are going to run some tests first on spare parts.

IMG_3013_SMALL.jpg

LOTS AND LOTS OF CLEAR :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

IMG_3014_SMALL.jpg

Now...for the second part - The subframes :love:

IMG_3017_SMALL.jpg

What appears to be navy blue is actually CANDY PURPLE - It looks dark, but is not that dark.
IMG_3018_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3019_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3020_SMALL.jpg

IMG_3021_SMALL.jpg

This rear lower control arm I had it powder coated because it was already sandblasted before I realized it will be replace with A1Racing arms.
IMG_3022_SMALL.jpg

The bushings were replaced for the front subframe because I didn't take them out and they cooked. The rear ones I just cleaned them up a bit. They're in great shape and now because of the coating, the hole opening is smaller and the bushings are tighter :naughty:
IMG_3023_SMALL.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
IMG_3024_SMALL.jpg

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
XXX - I know!!!!! I didn't want to, but they are both back on right now. They are coming back out though.

Tun_x - And the front one is not???

Buckshotglass - LOL. Hey, I don't mind. Thanks for the comment. Go ahead and nominate me. LOL. I don't know how it works......?????

I just read all of this, and I must say...DAMN!

But, on your choice of wheels, I found that gram lights have a titan lip, which is a torched look, well it is torched. What I'm trying to say is that if you kept the whole car black then had some crome wheels with the torched lip, it would be tits.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That is going to look so sweeet in person. I love the color choices also. Keep the pictures coming...............:love:

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Thank you. Will post some more pics later. The guys got some more work done today. These guys are so keen to detail and so thorough that they actually washed the shop down and replaced all the filters in the paint booth in preparation to paint my car. ME LIKE!!!!!

roadwarrior87

Jun 14, 2005
socal
dcrusupra said:
You cannot post that without pics... You, my friend, are a tease :cry:
:word8kn:

first time i saw this post i was like whoa! that's exactly what i dream of doing. after looking through the post the reality of how much work it would be to do what you're doing is insane! good job man. pictures!!! :icon_bigg

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
If you don't post pics soon a HUGE (I mean like frickn huge) razor tooth bunny will ravage you in your sleep...tonight(we're talkn like BAM!! huge).:aigo: I should know, he got me last week.:cry: :cry: