2007 Mk3 Calendar ::FINISHED::

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Do you have a spam folder it could be caught in? Whatever the case, give cafepress a call and let them know what's going on.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Tanya said:
Do you have a spam folder it could be caught in? Whatever the case, give cafepress a call and let them know what's going on.

Yea I will have to. Too bad I'm at the girlfriend's house though without my phone, cant use her's she would flip out on a long distance call. It wouldnt be the first time Ive been screwed over buying something online, i can deal with the 20 bucks, but i just really want the calender.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Well I honestly can say cafepress isn't the type of online store to "screw people over", I have solds to MANY many people and have had no prior complaints about shipping, yours would be the first since the 9 months Ive been in business with cafepress.

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Im not accusing them of screwing me over at all I'm just stating that i didnt receive the e-mail I was supposed to get. After 10 days they should have already arrived though. The phone call to them will reveal it all.:icon_bigg

xXxICExXx

Aug 6, 2006
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Update: Its been two weeks now that my order hasnt arrived. Apparently its being held up at the borders for bomb testing.:icon_razz They are smart i tell ya....they know anything shipped to my address leads to the creation of mass distruction!!! muhahaha........I'm so bored:icon_frow

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
xXxICExXx said:
Update: Its been two weeks now that my order hasnt arrived. Apparently its being held up at the borders for bomb testing.:icon_razz They are smart i tell ya....they know anything shipped to my address leads to the creation of mass distruction!!! muhahaha........I'm so bored:icon_frow

Did you ever call cafepress or what? I honestly can't imagine why it has taken so long. :icon_conf

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Seems to only be with us Canadians. I ordered mine 2 weeks....but oh well, this always happens when ordering stuff from the states. Gotta make sure that it sits at the border for a bit :)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Nah, I call shenanigans! I've sold quite a bit of stuff to Canadians and never had these issues, don't know why it is now.

Only thing I can say is call cafepress and see what they say on their end. Otherwise, I guess their being stalled out in customs.

Rawr.

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
i ordered 5 on tuesday
they sent me a confirmation that night, and a shipping confirmation the next day.

i hope it doesnt sit at the border for 2 weeks:cry:

Hey Tanya

i thought we got a deal if you buy more than one?

$102 US$:icon_evil

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
catback said:
Hey Tanya

i thought we got a deal if you buy more than one?

$102 US$:icon_evil

Uhh if you do a bulk order (which cafepress says is 15 or more) youget a big discount, but other than that unless you have a coupon, I don't recall there being a discount for more than one

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Hrm, I did find something interesting just now while browsing the cafepress coupons site here:
http://www.cpcoupons.com/

Promotion: 20% Off All Calendars*
November 20 – December 03

*Only applies to Calendars that are $24 or less, subject to availability. Discount cannot be combined with coupons or bulk order discounts. No code required; discount is automatically applied when you purchase Calendars. Promotion starts on November 20, 2006, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on December 3, 2006, at 11:59 p.m. (PST).

catback

Mar 30, 2005
bitterville
^^^ cool just wondering
i can't wait to display this in my office:icon_bigg
thanks again for letting me be a part of it:wavey:

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Finally got my calenders Tanya, they look awesome! If anybody plans on buying anything from Cafepress, pm me - I've got a 5$ off 50$ perchase coupon that shipped with my order.