2007 Mk3 Calendar ::FINISHED::

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
johnathan1 said:
I wish my car could've made it in...but oh well...the calendar looks great!!! Although I think it would be a lot better on the August page if it were a shot of the whole car...

Well, I can't take shots for everyone, nor dictate how people take their shots either cause that kinda takes the fun out of it. I just take the best (IMO) out of what is sent to me and do what I can.

This year was obviously my 1st year doing this and sadly, I can't please everyone. Next year will undoubtedly be much better and way more organized.

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
Nice work Tanya! I'm definately ordering at least 2.

jonathan1: Don't like the close up? In high res, it'll show how truely clean that baby is =) I guess I was going for something a bit closer...everybody here knows what the rest of it looks like... oh well, to each their own.

Oh and again, huge props to Tanya!

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Bahh, the more praise I get the more chance you get of being in the calendar next year, that's all I have to say

hehehe :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn!!! February is hott!!!!......................:biglaugh:

Thanks again Tanya for letting me in the calendar. I just ordered two copies. One for Vixen's office at work and one for my office here at the house. Those are some really good looking supras.

I really like the low horsepower silver one with black wheels....................;)
Sorry Matt. I just couldn't resist.

Tobycat, I think your picture looks pretty sweet. I think different is good...........lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Such great cars!!!! It has my all time favorite picture of Matts car parked as if left to die in the middle of some highway..................lol
And yes stupid Feb seals the deal for my purchase!!!!!! I am going to buy one, and put it in my office at work, so my coworkers can make even more fun of the fact I worship a 15 year old car....:3d_frown: