2 Teens Stab Cabbie, Then Die in Crash.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
What did they think was going to happen when they stabbed the driver in the face? I'm sorry, but the consequences of that would seem so obvious, it's hard to feel bad for those girls in anyway. I'd hardly call it a tragedy... if it were two honest hardworking people, yeah, then it'd be a tragedy... but a guy with a gun came towards the cab, presumably with foul intent... I fucking wonder what the driver is going to do?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
iwannadie;984979 said:
Doesnt make sense to me, the girls stayed in the cab when they wanted to rob him? More likely the cabbie threatened to rape the girls or something and they cut him. Now the cabbie has his own story making him out to be a saint lol.

How the fuck did you get this from the above story? :nono:

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Ckanderson;984971 said:
The cabbie say the two 17-year-old girls flagged him down 12:30 a.m. in Boyle Heights and asked to be taken to the nearby Ramona Gardens housing project, police said.

"It is just something bizarre and it is something tragic that happens," Harding said.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-taxicrash,0,7740928.story

Late at night going to the projects....If I was the cab driver I tell them they were SOL right there.

How exactly is it tragic, save the taxi drivers cuts and smashed cab? Two scumbags down several million to go.