2 Teens Stab Cabbie, Then Die in Crash.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Two teenage girls died Tuesday when the taxi cab they were riding in crashed after one teen slashed the driver's face, police said.

The unidentified driver was taken to a local hospital and released after receiving treatment for minor injuries including cuts to his neck and face, Los Angeles Police Department spokeswoman Officer April Harding said.

The cabbie say the two 17-year-old girls flagged him down 12:30 a.m. in Boyle Heights and asked to be taken to the nearby Ramona Gardens housing project, police said.

The girls were Alexous Ann Sandoval and Daisy Orozco, both Los Angeles residents, Craig Harvey of the coroner's office said.

When they pulled up, one girl said her boyfriend would come down to pay their fare. Instead, he approached the cab with a gun, Harding said.

The cab driver apparently sped away with the women still in the back seat.

"The cab driver got scared," Harding said. "One of the females pulled out a box cutter and began cutting the taxi cab driver and that's what caused him to crash."

It appeared the cab driver believed he was being followed by a gunman, police said. Two men were detained and being questioned about the incident, Harding said.

Both girls were thrown from the cab and died.

"It is just something bizarre and it is something tragic that happens," Harding said.

Police have detained two men in connection with events leading up to the fatal crash.

The men, both in their early 20s, reportedly knew the crash victims and are suspected of plotting with them to rob the taxi driver.

Police, meanwhile, were trying to determine whether the cab was licensed.

"There doesn't appear to be any of the seals that normally we would see on a licensed taxicab, but I don't know if that's because of the collision," said Lt. Ruben de la Torre.

http://ktla.trb.com/news/ktla-taxicrash,0,7740928.story

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
Doesnt make sense to me, the girls stayed in the cab when they wanted to rob him? More likely the cabbie threatened to rape the girls or something and they cut him. Now the cabbie has his own story making him out to be a saint lol.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
weird shit we all find. say the story is true then hey guy lived bitches die.

but seems strange to me but hey I'm no cop nor will I ever be. maybe a background check on the driver to clear things up.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
911 call from cabbie makes me think we wasn't trying to rape the girls, whoever said that. (that and the fact that the entire article mentions NOTHING of any foulplay by the driver.)

Sounds like the girls got a harsh punishment, but I dont exactly feel bad for them. Too bad the gunman didn't die in the cab too.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Alexous pre crash...[

l_d34d9f3313437f90aa3fb7cf7fca5b78.jpg

l_a05fd037dbff42ae4a7013ca7ae9c14f.jpg

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
I have a hard time seeing people die, I mean I can see it but did they really deserve that? some stupid joke maybe.

that girl is good looking, not saying judge by looks but still.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Big Wang Bandit;985115 said:
Police meanwhile are trying to find out f the cab was licensed :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:x9000

useless bastards

:biglaugh:

i know. I saw that too. like it makes a damn difference.