1jz vs stupid civic SI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2008
North Babylon, New York
i'm on the highway coming home from work traffic is a little congested i had my driverside window down just cruising then i hear this stupid guy in a 04 SI civic get on it next to me and it scared the shit outta me cuz i wasn't expecting it as i look over he's staring dead at me when he pulls away so i decided to give chase but it was too congested so i said forget it cuz my exit is coming up anyway so i finally get off the exit and guess who is sitting at the first light. so as i am coming up to the light i down shift to 2nd almost to a complete stop the light changes and he tries to take off i'm still in second at about 5 to 10 mph i walk past him hit 3rd and i was gone after the run he wasn't staring at me nomore he was avoiding eye contact and not even pulling up next to me when he had space. stupid ass hondas:biglaugh:

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Just wait till the honda gets a vacuum leak sound after everytime he lets off the thottle. Theres one where I work and he has me chasing my wallet to play catch up.

88guy

use to go 280KMH :(
Jun 13, 2009
Victoria BC Canada
Theirs a 350+WHP CRX by my house that is basically an engine strapped to a radio flyer wagon. I can never catch him lol. So in short, there are a few honda's out there worth the time of day to play with :p

Status
Not open for further replies.