17 year old Supra driver no longer with us, TN

marxmk3

Jan 25, 2007
Everett, WA
I, too am sorry. It's hard to imagine now, but something good will come out of this. Thanks for sharing, it puts life in perspective- no one is promised tomorrow and we need to live everyday as if were our last. Godspeed, my friend!

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
I"m truly sorry for your loss, bless you, your family, friends. and your brother Carson's soul.

I dont know exactly what its like to lose a sibling, but my girlfriend of 3 years lost her 12 year old sister and father 2 and 1/2 years ago at age 17, they were victims of a head on collision caused by a drunk driver, just keep your head up man, and understand that not everthing can be understood, and be thankful for the times you shared with him, and the time you still have here, strength is what will ultimately get you through this, and i know a bunch of us over the net you have never met cant exactly be the full amount of support you need, but we are here for you, if you couldn't already tell :icon_bigg , and every bit counts.

sincerly,
charles

NeedamkII

Jan 1, 2008
Knoxville, TN
thank you all so much again. i know he's surfin these forums right now up in heaven. you are all so great. its really really really hard and im just not sure how im going to get through this. im sitting in his room right now on his computer and its absolutely killing me so im going to have to cut this short. thanks again guys it means the world to me and my family and friends

fool'ssupra

Building It
Sep 14, 2008
Maryland
Hang in there, Grant. Your brother is in a place where there's no poverty or crime, only good things. may peace be upon you and your family.

Al

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
To all here at Suprmania.

I have added our condolences as a whole to their local paper. Having lost a brother at a young age I feel their pain, and realize that it is in fact a life changing experience to lose someone so very close.

Lets all try to make sure that this loss serves as a lesson to us all. Stay away from that edge in your Supra's.

USPturbo89

COONASS MAFIA MEMBER
Nov 2, 2008
M-Town Avoyelles parish La.
hey bro ive never got the chance to meet u or your brother but im greatly sorry about this life altering scenario and as youve heard before we are all sorry and we are all here for you and your family... R.I.P. and we shall all pray for you your brother and your family...

Trey

NeedamkII

Jan 1, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Davismj711;1196183 said:
To all here at Suprmania.

I have added our condolences as a whole to their local paper. Having lost a brother at a young age I feel their pain, and realize that it is in fact a life changing experience to lose someone so very close.

Lets all try to make sure that this loss serves as a lesson to us all. Stay away from that edge in your Supra's.

That is so amazing. thank you so much. you are all incredible people. if any of you have facebook we have a memorial page for him and the link is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38058826924&ref=nf

feel free to join we would be honored. thanks guys

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Really hate hearing this troubling news. I am deeply sorry for your loss. Your family will be in our hearts and prayers.

It really must be true that only the good die young.

Wayne