17 year old Supra driver no longer with us, TN

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
I am sorry for your loss .Your brother is in a better place now. He isnt in pain he is warm happy and does not even know he is gone. He is happier then he has ever been . Time stands still for him and he will be exactly the same when you see him again. Take solace in the fact the he only went home once his job here was finished. I am sorry for you, your family,and your friends . I didnt know your brother and honestly can say I am sorry that I never will. But I know that their is one more angel watching over my Supra.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Im really sorry that youve lost your little brother, Grant.
Words cant emphasize my sympathy for you and your family.
And more importantly, I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Godspeed...

Jeff

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
Wow, this makes me really sad to hear...I have had a Supra since I was 16, and this makes me remember all the crazy things I did in my car when I was younger and less experienced...

My heart goes out to Carson and his family, really.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
p1194438_1.jpg

Carson Andrew Howard
HOWARD, CARSON ANDREW - age 17 of Farragut, born December 31, 1990, passed away December 2, 2008 at U T Medical Center from injuries sustained in an automobile accident. Carson was a senior at Farragut High School. His greatest joys were his friends and his Supra. Carson was preceded in death by his grandparents, A. L. Cooper, Harry and Louise Howard. Survivors: Beloved son of Reneau Howard and L. E. Howard; brother, Grant Howard; grandmother, Virginia Cooper; aunts and uncles, Ron and Norma Cooper, Rhonda Cooper and John Wolford, Rita and Danny Randle; special cousins, Matt, Ryan and Spencer Cooper, Toni Grissom and Wendi Arms. The family will receive friends from 5:30 to 7:45 p.m. Thursday followed by funeral services at 8 p.m. in the Click Funeral Home Farragut Chapel with Rev. Randy Pasqua officiating. Family and friends will gather at 10 a.m. Friday at Highland Memorial Cemetery for graveside services. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the local Autism organization: Breakthrough Corporation, 1805 Maryville Pike, Knoxville, TN 37920. Click Funeral Home Farragut Chapel 11915 Kingston Pike is serving the family of Carson Howard. www.clickfuneralhome.com

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the local Autism organization

That's a great thing to do there as well. He looks like a great guy. It really sucks when people die, but I really hate it when it's young people that haven't had a chance to live yet.

champscl

Aug 23, 2008
North Carolina
Beloved, we are God's children now, and what we will be has not yet appeared; but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.

your brother is at our lords side let that be your gift knowing he is alright.

You and your brother are in my families prayers sir....

CarsonsCousin

Dec 3, 2008
Knoxville, TN
My name is Ryan Cooper. I am Carson Howard's cousin. I just wanted to say that although I know many of you never met him in real life, I am overwhelmed by the nice things you've posted here about Carson. He was an awesome guy and the world won't be the place it could have been with him gone but his legacy will live on through the many lives he touched.

I posted some information on the second page [post #18] of the Carson Howard Memorial Fund thread if anyone wants to contact the family directly with a note or make a donation to the charity Reneau Howard [Carson's mom] has asked that donations be made to.

Thank you again for the kind words. Carson loved his car and I take solace knowing that up until the last instant of his life he was doing something he loved- driving his Supra.

Stay safe,
Ryan Cooper