$15.00 Supra

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Alright, first off I've been a member for awhile and I've had 4 mk3's. Well this whole deal started when a buddy of mine bought the car for $150 as a mechanics special. Well after 2 months of sitting he decided to give up on the project. In that time I dropped the motor for him and got a new fender for it. So now he's tired of working on it (it was his first supra) and decided to sell it to me. Well his mom scraped the side of my blazer and the repairs came to around 150, so i gave him the money instead. So in the end this car only cost me $15.00 out of pocket. I'm plannin to build the engine into a turbo 7M and swap to a manual trans. Lookin to get around 350-400 to the wheels. I really want to make a touring car out of it, with just enough power to keep people in their place. I've got a few pics of my progress so far, but i'll keep it updated as I can.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

the engine
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

these pics aren't great quality but I'll get some better ones ASAP.

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
Well, I got bored so I decided to polish the dipstick and dipstick tube. I also polished the water fitting on the back of the head but I don't have a good pic.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

It's all about the details.

Hey MDC, if you so feel the need send me any spare parts you got layn around ;)

Last edited:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprarcr89 said:
nice ........ wish i could get a nother supra for that...
I gotta be honest. I knew when he bought it that he wouldn't last. He's too much of domestic kinda guy, and he's had bad luck with imports. So it was really more of a waiting game. Sooner or later he was going to give in and sell it to me.:naughty:

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
^^^^ LOL

Nice steal. I bet u knew it was coming didnt you. Atleast the car will be in good hand. Keep us updated!