$1000 race agianst a Mustang GT.. and other kills...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Yes, misleading title. I want to see a video of the car going sideways with only mid 400's at 50 + MPH. Do you have completely bald tires?

Nice kills all the same. The Mustang owner was just saying the 1K race so it looks like he was toying with you because he didn't want to admit that he lost, aka he's a loser.

Duane

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
upgradedsupra;1302877 said:
Yes, misleading title. I want to see a video of the car going sideways with only mid 400's at 50 + MPH. Do you have completely bald tires?

Nice kills all the same. The Mustang owner was just saying the 1K race so it looks like he was toying with you because he didn't want to admit that he lost, aka he's a loser.

Duane

He has Honda wheels :biglaugh:

Vacationtime247

Apr 17, 2009
Muncie, IN
Where were you racing at? Nice thing about Anderson (compared to Muncie) is that the roads are decent. You can literally tell were the county line ends. You'll go from nice smooth roads, to potholes that'll knock your teeth loose.
VT247

suprafanatic;1285843 said:
Ok well i'v been holding back on a few kills i'v had recently, i'll try to keep the stories short and save the best for last! lol

Kills:
Infinity G35
GTO 6.0
Heavy Moded SRT-4, wont tell story but i pulled him pretty hard.
New Mustang GT. Moded
2 Older mustang GT's

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
haha, its so true. Some of the racing took place here in anderson. Some of the others were on the south side of Indy.... and as for my wheels, they were not my choice they came with the car.. but there only like 7in wide .. 17x7 with 245 tires. They spin to easy.

djazem1

Nov 12, 2007
philly
you should come meet the guy in my neighborhood....i have a supra my bro has a show car MR2 and my mom drives a Mercedes CLK 500....every time he drives by my house he slams the the gas like he has something to prove....i caught him with my supra once but he was "with his wife"...... not trying to steal your thread but AWSOME kills man!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
upgradedsupra;1302877 said:

Duane

$1000 AKA
The%20Matrix%20_DivX_%20385_0001.jpg
whoa ;)

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Nice kills man, lol at the 40 year old man with the mustang.

I was hoping to see your car do some pulls at Indy2K9 but, oh well. Your car was throwing a lot of black smoke haha.

stabbinkabbin

Jul 18, 2008
Spring TX
What I have come to realize most of the time when i try to race vettes they will not, it's like they know what could happen all to easily, but the mustang owners.. wow.. just wow they make asses out of themselves.