wire tucking project

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
Its now just a waiting game. Once all this clears up, I'll be back to the wire tucking project. I really like that you can un plug all the wires on the bottom of the relay box and that they're all dummy plugs.

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
That makes it so much it so much easier. I can't really go much further. My reserve funds are drained and being on the unemployed list there isn't much left to do until I get another source of income. I need to buy wire and such to extend the wires for the passengers side, so that puts me on hold for now.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
how much you need and what size? I am an electrician working as a contractor for DynCorp overseas.....So I have access to damn near any size and amount of wire you need.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Well, if you can let me know how much you need and a size, then I can grab it when I go to the shop tonight ( 8 hours ) and grab however much you need. I'm not grabbing a full spool because that would be a mile or two at least of wire.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
You pay for shipping and I will toss it in a padded envelope. I have a ton of butt splice connectors, spade terminals, and the connectors with the 2 screws on the top of it. One wire in each side.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I will call it $10 shipped. That should cover the envelope and shipping. Let me know when you have the cash and I will give you my paypal, then go out and get the envelope and mail it the very next day. I will grab a few different gauges of wire for ya.

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
91Supra313;1941993 said:
I will call it $10 shipped. That should cover the envelope and shipping. Let me know when you have the cash and I will give you my paypal, then go out and get the envelope and mail it the very next day. I will grab a few different gauges of wire for ya.

I really appreciate this bud! What's your PayPal? Im sure I can get my girl to lend me 10 for now.

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
So for those of you that were following the project, its not finished, nor have I gotten any further then before. I just moved so everything still needs to b settled. Ill get back into the project very soon here, and I will continue to post pics of the progress.

-Matt

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
We're in the same boat. Just started driving my car again on Sunday and I'm trying to fix the small things while I modify little things. Like how I pulled my cruise control for aesthetic reasons and discover my egr tube is unbolted :/ I was unhooking the cable from the throttle linkage and just got lucky and seen it.

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
Finished all of the re-wiring on the passengers side and front of the car. All that's left to do now is driverside small relay and sensor mounting, running battery cables to the trunk, and running the alternator wires into the bay. Ill post up some pics when my phone co-operates.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
So I'm guessing the wire got there ok? Glad to hear it is almost finished. I can't wait to see it in person in just over a week! Maybe you can give me some pointers.

awsom-0

May 8, 2005
Dallas, Tx
Been following your progress and looks great! I've started mine and it's going well!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
Funds won't allow it to b finished for probally another month or so :/ sadly..

Awsom-0, thank you. A lot of time has gone Into this, it will b so much more rewarding to hear it run again.