wire tucking project

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
Incase anyone was curious, heres my progress.

CAM00082.jpg
flattened out the bracket that bolts to the resistor and bolted them both to the fender mount.

CAM00083.jpg
Ignore the ugly pipe, the stock bypass valve was stuck closed and i had this stuff lying around so i made it work.
id rather run rich for a second than hear that godawful surge.

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
Scooter7M;1941251 said:
Incase anyone was curious, heres my progress.

View attachment 67391
flattened out the bracket that bolts to the resistor and bolted them both to the fender mount.

View attachment 67392
Ignore the ugly pipe, the stock bypass valve was stuck closed and i had this stuff lying around so i made it work.
id rather run rich for a second than hear that godawful surge.

Looks like its coming along nicely.

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
Alright, Ill try tracking down the wires and see what it connects in the harness. Its supposed to rain again tomorrow, and possibly snow.. so no supra again tomorrow. Lol

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
well my plans are getting cut short. got in a minor accident today and its gonna set me back until the insurance people tell me i can mess with it again. i dont wanna lose my chance at getting the insurance company to cover the damages. guess thats what happens when you rear end someone that LOCK THEIR BRAKES UP AT A GREEN LIGHT!!!!!

Scooter7M

Apr 16, 2013
Hopkinsville, KY
I'll post some pics when I get home. Its not totaled, and I've already called and spoke with my insurance. Now I'm just waiting for an insurance rep to come inspect it. I can't get the hood up and the nose was pushed back so I can't get the headlighs up. There's also a coolant leak which I hope is just a broken overfill tank.

Attachments

• CAM00084.jpg
    CAM00084.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 60

Supraguy7M

7m forever!
Jan 9, 2013
bennington vermont
That's not too bad. It still sucks though.. it looks more like a radiator leak.. the over flow is on the other side.. I have the old amber signals, you pay shipping and you can have em. If you wanna lol