The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ryan, Please!!!!!!!!! 3 or 4? This was my sixth hole in one but the first one this year.................:biglaugh:

I promise to get some pictures up when I get the car adjusted the way I want it. I dont see any need in taking pictures with it not looking it's best. I hopefully will have time to get it adjusted in the morning.

Has anyone had any trouble with their coilovers making there tires wear out or anything? I don't think it will on our cars, but just thought I would ask.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Said car with coilovers isn't ready for pictures. It will be tomorrow, but for now it isn't. I tried adjusting them this morning but couldn't get them the same. I will try again monday when I have more time. I took a picture with my camera phone, but I'll get some with my new camera tomorrow. I've got to readjust my clutch again. I adjusted it this morning and it sucke ass. It's letting out right at the very bottom when you just think about moving your foot off of the floor.

My afr's are between 14.0-15.2 while driving down the road at about three grand. Is this pretty good? I think it was running richer than that last time, so maybe taking the injectors out and replacing the orings actually helped. I think I'll be able to tune it for more horsepower once I get my clutch broke in. I'll keep you posted, and if anyone has any suggestions on the afr's or adjusting the clutch, I"m all eyes................lol

JCP

The Big Unit
Apr 6, 2006
Raleigh, NC
well.. I suppose it depends on where you are at idle.. but cruising around that seems normal. However, I am not what you call an expert.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, I thought it looked pretty good, and I just wanted to make sure it's good enough to drive on for 500 miles while I break my clutch in. I'll go get it tuned after that. I've still got to fix my radio and adjust my coilovers. My dash has been out so many times and everything worked, but my radio isn't working and my turbo timer isn't installed. I really wanted to make it to Texas but it just didn't work out like that. Next year I should have all of these bugs worked out so I can make it. I'll definately be going to Chicago this year though...............lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well who the hell made you take your dash out again??? Oh wait a minute I know who that was..:3d_frown:

Wow AFR is way better, WOOT for orings!! Hopefully those orings will solve your fuel in your oil problem too???

As far as pictures go??? You suck Jay!!!! Just though I would let you know...:icon_razz

Ninja Edit:::: How was driving the car with the hillbilly short shifter???

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
Wait a minute, I'm a little confused. What injectors are you using Jay? The extremely large flowing ones, or did they send you some replacements?
The same ones that I had. They won't send me any new ones unless I send them my old ones, and then they're going to send them off to Sard, and THEN if Sard saids that they're flowing 624cc's like I claim, then they'll send me six new ones. I just don't want to go two more months without driving my car. If these continue to screw up then I'll buy some new ones, then send these off, and make them refund me the money.

Cards and golf make me very very happy. I won 430.00 last night. Poker is so easy when you play against people with money..............:evil2:

Here is a picture of the coilovers, but I'm sure you all know what they look like..
p545570_1.jpg

Here is one of the car. It is not clean so I only took one to appease the supramania regulars..........:biglaugh:
p545570_2.jpg

As soon as I can get the bugs worked out and the car cleaned, I will take more pictures. I still don't have them adjusted right and I"ve still got to have it aligned. Thanks for looking.

Ryan, you are not allowed to look at the pictures since you said I suck. As a matter of fact, you won't be able to see them as I have put you on my ignore list.....................:biglaugh:

Buckshot, this last one is just for you.................:biglaugh:
p545570_3.jpg

I didn't know which O rings did it for you, so I got you a variety pack. You know we aim to please here at 1-900-sexy-oring..................:naughty:

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I will get some pictures when I get it right, and when I get it cleaned. Not a second before then. I'm going out now to try and adjust the clutch again. Didn't work out so well yesterday.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mr. Debrucer, my dash has been out so many times for different reasons. I pulled it out once and replaced it with another. I pulled it out once so I could get my wiring harness from my 1jz in easier. I pulled it out again to paint it, and I've had it out one more time, but can't think of why. I don't plan on taking it out again, unless I come up with a new one. Mine has a big crack in it again.

It isn't quite as smooth a ride in two wheel drive mode, but it looks good. I haven't adjusted the coilovers yet. I've been too busy being lazy.............:biglaugh: