The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
mk3forme said:
Dude you better not break down! That would not be representing at all!!!

Yo playa, I ain't frontin. If I's break down then I's be spilling the news on SM. They ain't no shame in my game...............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Found this on page 2 again!!!:3d_frown:

Where are those Asap pretty pictures you promised Jay???:icon_razz

I haven't made any pretty pictures yet. I'm still breaking in my clutch and haven't got the coilovers perfect yet either. I've been busy being lazy and trying to adjust my cam gears and checking the tolerances. I promise to have pictures up before the Chicago meet................:biglaugh:

Mk3.........I'm more of a playa from the woods, than the hood.............:icon_bigg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Rajunz said:
Sure missed you guys at TX2K7 Jay and Vonda...............................

It's not like we didn't want to come. Sometimes things happen that you can't fix in time. It's not like it's only an hour or two away for us. We are going to go to Chicago this year and plan on Texas next year. I don't think we can make both in one year, but we're shooting for one a year. Hopefully both cars will be in good running order when the time comes.............:x:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
IJ. said:
Ohhhh now who's a cute wittle itty bitty motor coochie choochie coo!! :D

:eek:wned: .........:eek:

It's really not that small a motor. It just looks small from Australia...............:rolleyes:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
UH,.....I'm truly speechless.....................I'm late for t-ball practice and can't come up with any witty comeback, so I will just go down in a ball of flames, but of course you know this means war..................:evil2:

:biglaugh: