The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Lol Ryan. Yes I have seen a couple of not very clear pics of her in this thread. She is no doubt eye candy. And by the way Vonda I still think your car looks hotter. :biglaugh: No disrespect at all Jay! So did you clear the innner lens or outer?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
outer!!! We meaning Vonda, washed the lenses very well with good hot soapy water to clean them. We let the lenses dry and then went over them with a tac cloth. Then cleared the outside!!!z

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, we're cute like that................:biglaugh:

Mr. Forme, I don't care if you like Vixens car better, but it makes me question your sanity...........:evil2:

Vixen,, since I'm in trouble again, does that mean I get another spankin?.........:naughty:

Here is a copy of my flowchart back from NewEraPerformance. It clearly shows that the injectors are flowing 624cc's instead of 540. I hope they swap them out for me without alot of hassle. I'll keep you posted.........lol
p535311_1.jpg

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Wow did you have those injectors cleaned as well as tested. Why where the flow numbers all over the place in the b4? Were they new? And dont worry Jay. Like I said B4, you know I like blue If I have 3 of that color as well.:naughty:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
mk3forme said:
Wow did you have those injectors cleaned as well as tested. Why where the flow numbers all over the place in the b4? Were they new? And dont worry Jay. Like I said B4, you know I like blue If I have 3 of that color as well.:naughty:

4cc difference isn't really 'all over the place'...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah, those numbers are actually pretty good. It lets me know that the injectors are good injectors, but I somehow got the wrong ones. I've seen people have their injectors flowtested and be off 200cc's before being cleaned and flow tested again.

JAV, I'm glad you could join us and get caught up....................:biglaugh:

Josh, that picture for some reason reminds me of a white Fred G. Sanford, G as in Gangsta................:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
um found this on page 2???? We must be slipping!!!

Jay do you have a clutch installed yet??? How are the injectors coming???

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
da89soup said:
um found this on page 2???? We must be slipping!!!

Jay do you have a clutch installed yet??? How are the injectors coming???

For real, i miss how i wouldnt read it for half a day when I was up at school, then come back and there would be 5 suspenseful,humorous,and dramatic pages to read. Its been said before, and should be said again, this thread should be a novel, lord knows its long enough.

GIVE US UPDATES...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I've had the clutch installed, and it looks like I"ll be installing the injectors tomorrow. I haven't heard back from the bastards that sold them to me. I may end up having to install a stand alone to lean it out though. I'll keep you posted. I'll also be taking some new pictures this weekend with my new TEIN coilovers installed. I can't wait to see how mean it looks lowered. I know it'll look better and that's all I want. I just want to keep improving it until there's nothing else I can do to it, and then my life will be complete.............lol

Ryan, please tell Sydney that I said.......................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
suprahero said:
I'll also be taking some new pictures this weekend with my new TEIN coilovers installed. I can't wait to see how mean it looks lowered. I know it'll look better and that's all I want.

Hi Jay. Start soaking the adjustment bolts on your suspension. The coilovers will go in no prob, like 2 hours, but then you will need major adjustments.
later.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
Ryan, please tell Sydney that I said.......................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I would but she is sleeeeeeping!!!

I will tell her that her uncle Hillbilly wishes her a happy one.....:biglaugh:

Ok so standalone shmandalone, get the right size injectors and drive the thing for goodness sakes. If you want to go standalone do it later after you enjoy it for a while. We do know a few pimps, mabey we should set up some sort of JAV pimp hit on the people that sold you those injectors. :biglaugh:

As far as the coilovers I cant wait that should look sweet!!!! I cant wait for the new pictures from the new camera soon.... :icon_bigg

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Jay....you've been so quiet lately, I was hoping that tornado didn't suck you into the sky. We got rid of snow here finally, now we're back to 10* again. Have I ever mentioned I HATE winter.

I did get to drive the Red Rocket around a little this weekend after the roads cleared up.:)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
hey jay.i hope all your suspension cam bolt's aren't frozen.i lowered mine and couldn't get it aligned right.my back wheel's where toe'd out with alot of camber,good way to whip out the tire's:(.now i'm doing a-arm bushing's and new cam bolt's.then it's back on the rack for an alignment

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tsuper92 said:
hey jay.i hope all your suspension cam bolt's aren't frozen.i lowered mine and couldn't get it aligned right.my back wheel's where toe'd out with alot of camber,good way to whip out the tire's:(.now i'm doing a-arm bushing's and new cam bolt's.then it's back on the rack for an alignment

Now all of a sudden I hear the bad side of these coilovers............:nono: Where were all of these negatives before? Hopefully I won't have any problems that I can't solve with them. I'll keep you posted.

Rajunz, my car isn't even running right now. When it was running, I couldn't drive it long without getting a quart of gas mixed in with my oil. When I check the oil, it smells like pure gas. I'm doing all I can do to get it running again...........:x:

Chris, like all great things, they must come to an end. It hasn't ended yet, but it has came to a screaching crawl...............:biglaugh:

Ken, the tornado didn't get me, but it got me some work. I've got to fix two houses already, and when I put my sign up, I'll get more as people drive by. You wouldn't believe the damage they got, and it's only nine or ten minutes from my house and we hardly got a breeze..............:dunno:
I'm thinking it's because my wife is so close to the man upstairs...........no not Kwnate...........:biglaugh:

O.K..........I'm going outside to do some bolt soaking................:biglaugh: