The long Awaited SupraHero 1JayZ Build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The suspense is killing me. Let me know what you know that someone you know knows.............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^I wish I knew what you know about knowing, you know????:biglaugh:

Are the damn coilovers on yet???:icon_razz

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
suprahero said:
Ken, the tornado didn't get me, but it got me some work. I've got to fix two houses already, and when I put my sign up, I'll get more as people drive by. You wouldn't believe the damage they got, and it's only nine or ten minutes from my house and we hardly got a breeze..............:dunno:
I'm thinking it's because my wife is so close to the man upstairs...........no not Kwnate...........:biglaugh:

What is it that you do exactly Jay? Roofing? Siding? Construction?

The reason I ask is because my dad owns a gutter business with both residential and comercial sized seamless gutter equipment.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
bobiseverywhere said:
ok here we go

Don't believe the pictures so much but more the Descriptions I think two of the pictures are the same but are different items

http://www.a1racing.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=supra&btnSearch=GO&Page=1

The two items that look the same are close, but not identical.
I've just updated my build thread with the DGT011 and DGT018 arms that I just received moments ago.

heres a pic:
p542808_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
What is it that you do exactly Jay? Roofing? Siding? Construction?

The reason I ask is because my dad owns a gutter business with both residential and comercial sized seamless gutter equipment.

Hey Chris, I do as little as possible, but when I do have to work, you can find me building a deck, painting a house, putting vinyl siding on a house, pressure washing, building a fence, remodeling a house, building an addition on a house, or many other things that someone is willing to pay me to do. I can pretty much do about anything dealing with construction. I don't however do any gutter work, because your dad has that covered...............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Just got my coilovers installed today, and DAMN these things are low. I'm going to adjust them tomorrow when I get home from the golf course. Hopefully they will drive alright to and from without any adjusting. Something tellls me that they won't but I'm surprisingly optimistic considering I've done nothing but work on this car since December. I haven't actually got to drive it very much. I"ll post some pics up asap.............lol

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
You just have to get used to that low look Jay. My Tein dont seem to be any lower than my Eibachs on my other car. You will get used to the look and love it. You wont like, however, not being able to wheel a jack under the front end easily anymore.:3d_frown:

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
mk3forme said:
You just have to get used to that low look Jay. My Tein dont seem to be any lower than my Eibachs on my other car. You will get used to the look and love it. You wont like, however, not being able to wheel a jack under the front end easily anymore.:3d_frown:

Ya my Car with the H&R's on it makes it interesting to jack the car up. there is no such thing as getting any jack i have under the front.

Wait till you have to take a nice corner with your new coilovers. If you have a Strut bar that helps to, but no more Huge Body roll :biglaugh:

I love having my car lowered. If i lived in a place with less pot holes that would be great too..... lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought ASAP meant after some awesome poker. I just got in and didn't get to adjust them or my clutch today. I did win 820.00 playing poker though.......AND made a whole in one today whic:biglaugh: h paid 635.00 in proshop credit. Our number six was 198 yards a little down hill and I hit a six iron in for my sixth hole in one..................::w00t:: ::w00t::

I'll have to try and get it done tomorrow, but I don't know if I will or not. I will say that I think my car is going to run better now for some reason. My car isn't running as rich as it was. As a matter of fact it seems to be leaning out. I may end up putting fuel back in at alot of the rpm's. I"m going to try and work on it either sunday or monday. Pictures will be coming when I get it done..............lol

I hope everyone else had as good a day as I did. I even drove home in my work truck at 95 cause I knew it was my day, and I wouldn't get a ticket. I only did 95 for a couple of miles though.................I didn't want to push my luck.............:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I dont think you guys really understand how good Jay is at golf!!! He schooled my Yankee ass when I was down there. What Jay is leaving out, is that this is like his third or fourth hole in one. We are planing on playing in Chicago Ken so you had better practice up. I know I am this summer!!!

Here I have a picture of Jays country club I havnt posted yet!!!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Its really a beautiful country club and Jay is some sort of Hillbilly celebrity there??? :icon_razz

Ok so we have to wait until tomorrow or Monday for pictures???? That really brings ASAP to a whole new level. :cry: :biglaugh:

Jay if you make us wait that long for pictures I will personally pm SC and see if I can get your ass banned for not playing nice....:icon_bigg

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Banned......Huh?.............SC lives close enough to go kick his ass and snap a few pics of his own...........if need be.

Congrats on the great day Jay! But, $820.00 worth of nickles....How much does that weigh?

Can't wait to see the pics.