Supra vandalism with pics

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Wow the icon to the left of the first page indicate's this a "hot" thread

O.K very sorry all kidding a side, good thing your house didn't catch on fire.

House on fire: arson,murder charges!!!

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
i hope they find who did this and here they press the highest charges on arson cases if they vehical is parked within 10 feet of the house .. i know sad day im so sorry again

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
nosechunks;1438776 said:
Whats your "N" and theres no question if you pissed someone off, you did. Maybe you didnt realize it but this is not something you just do randomly, Thats serious.

If I remember correctly, "N" is a marker that you need to put on if you're a new driver or something like that, similar to Japan where they have the 'wakaba' chevron thing.

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
Thanks for all the words guys ive been beating myself up quite a bit lately. I definitely appreciate the humor aspect. My fiance and I have been living here for 2.5 years now. We do not owe anyone any money, the exhaust is quiet as hell on the supra neither of us does any drugs/gambling/ owes people money. I have heard that someone tried to light someone elses house on fire a few streets away a few hours after this happened. Someone said they saw someone in a grey hoodie running from this general area. It could be connected, maybe not...

Right now I think ICBC is trying to pin this shit on me. Do you have any loans? If so for what amount. Do you owe anyone and money if so how much? What about your fiance? Where were you? Why did you take the battery out? Why this and that. I mean I guess I understand them to a point but I wish they would be a bit nicer. Hopefully the insurance adjuster will have time to look at it tomorrow. v

I guess I have to go find for sale adds for other RHD supras that are worth lots of $$ so I can try and argue with them price wise becuase we both know they will probably insult me. I am definitely looking into buying it back. I cannot find the hood cable yet, but will try and get the hood popped without destroying anything and get pics of the engine bay yet. I think it will look great.

Thanks again for the support guys.

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
:eek2:... This is why people snap and go on killing sprees!!!!

whatever you do dont let the insurance company push you around.
dont take some bullshit offer, if you have to take em to court
my heart goes out to you dude, good luck

wasup00912

Jul 7, 2009
washington
if you find out who did this
let me know. i will personaly pay them a visit

thats beyond fucked up:3d_frown:
im soooooo sorry dude
thats messed up
ill kill em the fuckers
atleast you had insurance

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
I thought my day was shitty when my bro fell against the side of one of my Supras and put a crease in the door. Hope everything works itself out. The fact that the battery was out means it only could have happend intentionally. Hope they find that juvenile..:nono:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
BigTree;1439099 said:
I cannot find the hood cable yet, but will try and get the hood popped without destroying anything and get pics of the engine bay yet. I think it will look great.

Like was said at first...holy fuck.

Really glad you weren't close to the car when it went up! Might not be to important but did you ever get any idiots trying to race you on the road? some prick could have gotten his insane panties all in a bunch.

Was the battery out so it wouldn't get stolen?

Well I wish you the best of luck with getting it back and wrestling with insurance hell. I'd definitely bet that your engine bay is still prime, given I can still see parts of the harness that haven't melted to shit in the cabin AND there is that special thing called a 'firewall.' I'm assuming that name is not figurative and it actually is meant for preventing the spread of such infernos....

Take a look on here for going prices for nice supras, internet, everywhere...and be careful with yourself first and foremost. Somebody around there is REALLY fucked up.:nono::aigo:

EthanMKIII;1439174 said:
There is a special spot in Hell for people who destroy cars like that.

I'd imagine for them it will be a 500+hp supra with an open diff, one wheel bolted down, the other using their face for a dyno. :: angry ::

(A never-ending dyno session of course):evil2:

)Law(

Jun 27, 2009
PA
Geeez, those pics are like seeing a modern day automotive Mona Lisa burned nearly to ashes. Sorry for your loss...

sparky

Oct 6, 2009
cumbria
BigTree;1438317 said:
On Thursday night/ Friday morning at about 1am some asswipe decided it would be cool to destroy my car. The car erupted in an explosion that people 3-4 houses away felt in their homes let alone heard. The flames were as high as my second story windows. The car was on fire for less than 7 minutes as far as I know and this is the aftermath.

The fire had to be put out by the fire dept. as fire extinguishers and water did not have enough power to put it out. The battery was not in the car when it went up. I did NOT piss anyone off and do not owe anyone money or have anything to do with drugs or any crap like that. Car is insured and just for the record I dont have my "N" I was letting my friend try to drive it. Car was in excellent running condition hours before.

Warning the pictures are not for the faint of heart.

Pic Slideshow

sparky

Oct 6, 2009
cumbria

having trouble trying to post this reply. i was trying to say that if you have got someting good someone else always wants it or wants to destroy it. they should be shot.

sparky

Oct 6, 2009
cumbria
people have no respect for your car. when i go to a supermarket i park away from all other cars out on my own when i come back the cars are right up against me and theres lots of other spaces. makes me mad.