Supra vandalism with pics

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Woow man not even my car and I'm rattled! That dickless little kid setting your car on fire should be set on fire as far as I'm concerned. Makes me wanna buy a shipping container to store my car in though...

PureDrifter

VIP Cruisin'...
Aug 11, 2009
CA
www.clublexus.com
this is just ridiculous, but luckily the idiots stupid and messed up enough to do this are GENERALLY too dumb/enraged/enthralled to cover their tracks properly.

insurance should be taking care of you.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
dunno if it's been said yet, but criminals like this generally return to the scene of the crime to observe their handiwork. Maybe this dumbass will come by and "admire" the car and you can have at him lol

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
/\ hah, yeah...or you could park another black supra there with your rims and see if anybody drives by and throws a fit wondering what the fuck happened to their work. kinda risky though...lol.

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
Battery was out because a friend needed to borrow it.

Update!!

Insurance said the car was a total right off (of course) and that there is no possibility of buying it back because of "environmental issues" They came and took the car today so when I got home from work it was gone.

I guess that is the end of it for now. Now to try and fight with ICBC about the value of the car.

FML

EthanMKIII

Nov 5, 2008
Vancouver
Try to find what wrecker they have taken it to. ICBC won't let you buy it back but the wrecker might. If the engines still good you might actually get a steal. J/w Have they given you a quote on the value yet?

300zxpwns

Feb 1, 2009
texas
my god man, thats terrible. nobody deserves to have their most cherished things in life torn up like that. sorry for your loss.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
Best of luck getting what you can from wherever your car has gone! There have to be good parts there and they have to go somewhere, I doubt they'd stick it in the crusher unless there's a mandate for all cars involved in fires to not be parted out or something...

find her! :D

steve1479

Oct 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I am speechless...

I am very sorry for your loss buddy. People in this day and age have no respect what so ever for other people's property as well as the golden rule "Do not fuck with another persons car"

I'm assuming you've contacted the police and filed a report, how's that all going through for you?

Maybe it's a sign to start a clean slab though?