Supra vandalism with pics

BigTree

Targa JZA70 FTW
Jan 6, 2007
Canada, BC
On Thursday night/ Friday morning at about 1am some asswipe decided it would be cool to destroy my car. The car erupted in an explosion that people 3-4 houses away felt in their homes let alone heard. The flames were as high as my second story windows. The car was on fire for less than 7 minutes as far as I know and this is the aftermath.

The fire had to be put out by the fire dept. as fire extinguishers and water did not have enough power to put it out. The battery was not in the car when it went up. I did NOT piss anyone off and do not owe anyone money or have anything to do with drugs or any crap like that. Car is insured and just for the record I dont have my "N" I was letting my friend try to drive it. Car was in excellent running condition hours before.

Warning the pictures are not for the faint of heart.

Pic Slideshow

Update!!

Insurance said the car was a total right off (of course) and that there is no possibility of buying it back because of "environmental issues" They came and took the car today so when I got home from work it was gone.

Last edited:

Mondo

May 26, 2009
Wisconsin
Wow, Looks like the Engine should be salvageable?

Can't beleive the siding is melted either. Will your auto insurance cover that?

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
That is so wrong! Words can't even describe how I'd feel. I'm sorry man.

It looks like there was some damage to the house too.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
DUDE!!

thats so shitty man, im sure ICBC will cover that as long as you have the proper coverage...

but the motor seems to be untouched you should buy it back and start on a fresh supra!

sorry to hear man..

Tajabaho1

Aug 1, 2009
Socal
WTF DUDE!!!

and it's RHD too, omfg, seems to be a very clean car before this happened :(

I'm sorry for your lost dude, find that fucker.....kill his family while he watches

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Tajabaho1;1438339 said:
I'm sorry for your lost dude, find that fucker.....kill his family while he watches

:: facepalm :: That's more disturbing than the pictures.

As for the car, I'm sorry that happened to you but be thankful no one was hurt and your entire house did not burn down. There are more supras out there. Oh, and I see quite a few salvagable parts!!:icon_bigg

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
wow bro im so sorry to hear that i had this shit happen to me thankfully not on my supra didnt have it at the time but on a 07 chevy cobalt and dude it sucks i know how you feel im so sorry

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
How much for the heater core?

Sorry- joking is my way of dealing with intense feelings of rage and loss.
It looks like the fire had absolutely nothing to do with the engine or fuel system.
WTF is wrong with people? It's like those who don't have always resent those who do- even when they worked hard to earn it. And others just like to destroy because they can't create. Sorry man.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
So, have you ever won a race?

That fire looks like it had an accelerant. But ya, see if insurance will allow you to keep it for parts. It does have plenty left to work with. The motor will at least need a wiring harness.

Sorry for your loss!!!!!!!!!!!

bhmsupra

Supramania Contributor
May 29, 2008
It's Not Important Bro
Oh man, a nice car maybe ruined.... So sorry.
If this car sees the streets again, it would be an epic save.
Maybe your fury can feed the effort it will take to get this old girl back on her feet again.