Supra vandalism with pics

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Aaagh! I'm so sorry man.

I doubt it's random. Someone hates the fact that you owned that car... Figure out who.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Oh my god. I don't know what I'd do if that ever happened to my car. Murder would be on the top of the list.

Dude that sucks. Good luck with insurance, hopefully they'll do the right thing and cover it all.

Donnie

Mar 27, 2009
Chicago
Holy-hell in a hand basket! I am so sorry.

I agree with the others- At least it looks like the Bulkhead did it's job, and the fire didn't spread to the Engine bay. 1j and your underhood goodies should still be kosher.

I also agree that someone definately had it out for you, the Sup, or both.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
That's what I was thinking. Jealousy seems like the motive here. Probably someone in who lives in your area. Are you sure you didn't have a minor road rage episode several months ago. Someone could have wrote down your license plate number, waited patiently for months, looked you up, and finally retaliated.

Either way, I'd collect on the insurance and let them scrap it. I'd find something else to play with. But then, I've had my Supra for a long time already. Sorry for your loss, and hope your outcome with the insurance is a pleasant one.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WOW man that is bullshit! Someone has it out for you, I hope you find the fuck that did this. I'm surprised the house didn't catch.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
O.M.G!!!! are you sure you didn't piss some one off?? deal gone bad???

Holy hell!!! salvage what you can.

" You, Find that man!!! "find that man"'!! find that man"!!:flamed:

"

Mk3Tmoney

Apr 7, 2009
Alberta
Omg. I can't imagine how you feel. So do you know how it was lit up? Broken window then moltov?

Thats why I also dont leave my top off my car when im parked anywhere! Someone could just flick thier smoke in or something in and your car alarm wont go off.

Sorry for your loss man. :3d_frown:

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
This reminds me of a little doucher in my area who torched some kids car when he was on vacation with his parents; and only over a couple hundred bucks.

There are idiots out there who can justify anything. Scares the shit out of me. You sir just inspired me to mount an outside camera.

My condolences for your loss. Glad to see the house wasn't too badly damaged and there were no personal injuries. I myself am a huge believer of karma. What goes around comes around. The culprit will get his. If not by your hand then by someone elses.

Best of luck to you overcoming this terrible tragedy.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
that's a lot of damage, you'll have to redo all the siding on the front of the house if you want it to match. I would not even try to do any thing with that car its a loss.

I use to do repo's and one of the biggest deterrents is a sensor light, get one a big one like 1000watts so it blinds the SOB to, look in to a cheep fence that helps to.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Wow. That is some serious BS. I'm sorry for your loss... and I hope that your insurance company gives you fair market value for your Supra. Was the motor damaged at all??

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
It should -SHOULD- be covered under your house insurance as that it was parked on your property. Call them first. Auto insurance is for when it's not on your property. Some house insurance policies even cover items you own and have lent to others, and was stolen out of their cars. For instance, my house insurance (in Alberta) covers everything in my house if my dog goes through it and destroys absalutely everything. So I wouldn't be surprised if car vandalism is covered under your house insurance, as well as the obvious heat damage to the exterior of the house.

Looks like they would have smashed out a window and doused the interior with gas and lit it up. Did the gas tank rupture or explode as well?

pb92supraturbo

FTG & the IRL!
Aug 20, 2005
Garage, under Supra
Pauses for a moment of silence .........

Damn! Be thankful your family and home weren't lost. Hopefully, karma will catch up with the lowlife that did this! Good luck with the settlement and be patient, another Supra will find its way in your life somehow if you want it too.

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Christ thats a mess, i couldnt imagine the feeling if i found the person that did something half like this to my car.

Whats your "N" and theres no question if you pissed someone off, you did. Maybe you didnt realize it but this is not something you just do randomly, Thats serious.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Are you sure you didnt forget to repay someone for a 10 second car, I know Johnny Tran has a short fuse..... Sorry, couldnt help it.

Damn, I thought all Candians were like "Please, thank you, sorry , etc." and that it was only in America that crazy shit like this happened.

Please accept my condolences and good luck on the rebuild, you can tag it "Phoenix"!