Stretch's Digidash thread

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Ha, Ha, yes it's a long ass time. I've been very distracted with adult working life now that I have my B.A and have to work all day. My commute is 2-3hrs total each day.
Anyway, I still have all of the bits, and just need the time and a place to work on it. Not having a supra right now also impacts my willingness to do it, as all my free energy and money has been going into the speed 3 when possible.
I still have this idea alive in my head, as I don't like to leave things hanging. For now though it's on the back burner, at least until I get a better apartment (currently living in a crap basement).
I can't believe there is interest still though. It is a sweet dash I must admit however, so it's no wonder.
Later!
eric

Edit:
You should be able to get the clear cover from a dealer still. Last I checked they were about $50 Canadian and could be gotten no problem.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Sorry to disappoint my friend. It's not done because I don't have the time to work on it with my schedule. I need to build a vac form unit to make the rear shell to move forward. I have the guys ready from before just need the cluster made again. Version 3 now I think haha.