Spoilers and Wings: Spoiler or wing

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
rodel;1780011 said:
Ive seen a lot of nice hondas. I never get hit up by honda drivers. Why do they mess with you?

Because I drive a supra, and in my area there are 3 kinds of people who drive honda civics 1) punk kids 2) drug dealers 3) illegal aliens that are dealing drugs. If you don't believe me drive your supra to washington and go to grays harbor it is the black hole of washington state. You will be challeged to a street race, this happens to me daily on my drive home from work it gets very annoying

W3bstar

Dec 5, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Bro, dont do it -___-. Unless you get the spoiler that looks like the stock, just a bit "emphisized"...i think ppl know what im talking about... (hopefully)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
W3bstar;1782727 said:
Bro, dont do it -___-. Unless you get the spoiler that looks like the stock, just a bit "emphisized"...i think ppl know what im talking about... (hopefully)

I think I do, for example;

Round Wing, Rounded Car = good fit:
toyota_supra_twin_turbo_wallpaper3.jpg

Round Wing, Square Car = looks like ass:
MKIII_Wing.jpg

All of the Supra factory spoilers match the lines of the car they come on. The 87's with their harsh edges and 90's hard lines work well with the 1 piece wing. The changes to the 89+ cars soften those lines a little, and the 3 piece factory spoiler does a good job. The MKIV has no sharp edges and the rounded wing matches its shape well.

This, albeit tasteless and ricey as all fuck, at least matches the lines of the car:
zadni_polsko.jpg

This on the other hand, looks about as out of place as an OWS protestor in a board room meeting:
attachment.php

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I've seen a Mk4 hoop-wing on a C3 Vette around here Mike, what say you about THAT? :p

Seriously, although I laugh at it, it somehow works with the car...

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
89niner;1782692 said:
Because I drive a supra, and in my area there are 3 kinds of people who drive honda civics 1) punk kids 2) drug dealers 3) illegal aliens that are dealing drugs. If you don't believe me drive your supra to washington and go to grays harbor it is the black hole of washington state. You will be challeged to a street race, this happens to me daily on my drive home from work it gets very annoying

I don't believe you. Install a video camera in your car, race them and then post up in this section:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?87-Supra-Racing-Dyno

Last edited:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I had a guy in a Dodge diesel try to race me last night, at least I think that's what his intention was. He just sat there beside my car, holding the same speed as me for some odd reason. I think it was because of my huge ass wing...

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
rodel;1783075 said:
I don't believe you. Install a video camera in your car, race them and then post up in this section:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?87-Supra-Racing-Dyno

If you sir think I would go through all that trouble just because you don't believe me, then you are sadly mistaken. ,Also, I do not race these people I said "challenged" which is the annoying part. Anyway big spoilers look ridiculous but if you only drive on the street its not really functional except for the occasional wot pull on the highway, or if your eluding the police