Songs I could go without hearing EVER again...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Ads suck.

I :love: a chain of stations here in Aus that never do more than 2 ads in a row - tis so awesome, but they don't have a station where I live and boss doesn't like the idea of my listening online :(

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Don't have any of that.

I'm too tight to buy my own radio, so I have one circa 1980 with a tape deck sitting on my desk at the moment.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Poodles;1490657 said:
Satellite radio?

Satellite isn't so hot either.
From my experience with Sirius... the music isn't that much better, you just have more stations to get pissed off with... and the whole commercial-free thing is a bunch of BS. Every 30 minutes or so they have a commercial break. Nothing like the average radio stations but a commercial is a commercial.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
InFrnt0fU;1490495 said:
Wow all of it, what music do you listen to?

Also to the person who doesn't like Tool, I felt the same way at first. Then I saw them live at Bonnaroo...hands down one of the best technically proficient sets I've heard live...it sits right next to Steely Dan live in quality.

Only 1 song do I have to add to this list.

Katy Perry - "Hot N Cold" PUT A FUCKING SOCK IN THAT SHIT.

I saw them live at the Roo as well... what an amazing show that was...

Katy Perry.... she does suck.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Shine On by Martina McBride. Omg. Who'd have thought her career would degenerate into repeating the same meaningless phrase over and over again for three minutes, just singing it in a slightly different way each time? That song makes me feel dirty. In the bad way.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
If I hear that Shinedown-Haley's Comet song one more time, I might jump off the 19th floor at south shore condos.

my best song ever
Judith-(Renholder Mix)
brings tears to my eyes some times. When my grandma died of breast cancer I felt the same way.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
Most mainstream pop music is pretty awful. That little shit that won "X-Factor" this year is terrible. I don't see why people think they have talent.

Poodles;1490492 said:
Lenny Kravitz is very good, but he's not as good as he once was. His newer stuff kinda bugs me as well. Proof he doesn't suck:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYroL6rY38

I found that version a few years ago, proof that hardly anyone can play like Clapton does aswell. Kravitz proves he's pretty talented aswell.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Aw, I love her. :( And Lady Gaga, too.

Although, I'd consider my life a success if I never heard anything by Fall Out Boy ever, ever again.

Except that one video on YouTube about misheard lyrics that I always laugh my ass off at.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
Setheroo;1490681 said:
I saw them live at the Roo as well... what an amazing show that was...

Katy Perry.... she does suck.

That whole Bonnaroo was TITS.

Some of my favorite radio stations that I've enjoyed while traveling on the road is The Fox in rochester, ny and The Whale in Binghamton, ny. Locally here in NC its NPR for great blues/jazz or 88.1 college radio.

On the negative note, radio does mostly suck, but there are some diamonds in the rough.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
tower_of_ego;1491293 said:
Aw, I love her. :( And Lady Gaga, too.

Although, I'd consider my life a success if I never heard anything by Fall Out Boy ever, ever again.

Except that one video on YouTube about misheard lyrics that I always laugh my ass off at.

love Fall Out Boy- 27 click here no bs

I brake radios when reba mcentire comes on give it a rest already.

wiseco7mgt

dirty mechanic
Aug 12, 2007
queensland
I just hate Pit Bull. I don't like the other pop crap either but i can tune out of that. He just seems to love himself that much i can picture him looking into a mirror and whacking off over himself.