Songs I could go without hearing EVER again...

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Cotton Eye Joe is annoying, but it brings back good memories of pissing off the greasy haired soap dodging hippies in my first year of university...them outside in a canvas tent on a lawn...making a noise with their hippy guitars...we all got so annoyed with them i directed my speakers out the window and cranked out 'Cotton Eye Joe' at 110dB on repeat for over an HOUR.

They killed my laser printer in vengeance though, when a styrofoam coffee mug came sailing through the window and made everything look like it had printed on ye olde parchemente for about 50 pages before finally succumbing to coffee-death.

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
LilMissMkIII;1489923 said:
Random questions for those with ipods/itouch... Do you have a mount for them for the poopra?

I'm getting annoyed with it being in the coin tray because it's difficult to see the screen.

yea im wanting to fabricate a mount for them myself. maybe off of the where the air comes out.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Easy, almost all Rap, R&B, or POP music. Also Greenday, AFI, the same old Nirvana songs they think are so great..., and whatever current top 10 they won't stop playing whoever it may be. Radio here is horrible now.

I am picky about my music as well. It has to show depth and thought. That immediatly takes out all pop music. It also has to be written and performed using a real instrument(s). The singer must not be "produced" via an audio engineer basicly re-making their entire voice. If the song has lyrics, they should be sung, not spoken or "spit" as it were.

My Mp3 player is all I listen to any more. I am currently working on getting a radio with a mp3 jack so I dont have to burn anymore mp3 cds.

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Pretty much add any song that doesn't actually say anything with the lyrics. Especially rap and hip hop. Songs That repeat the words "I smoke weed" "I'm rich" "I'm drunk" and "i have sex" or any variant of that over and over should not be classified as music.

It's aggravating someone can actually get rich, or make any money at all on this bullshit. At least shitty bands are playing instruments. These assholes can't sing, play an instrument, or write a song that makes sence. Insted they put sentences together that happen to have random words that rhyme in the right spot and call it music.

Example? Sure! Eminem - Ammityville 1:25 when the fat guy starts. I like the song but can't stand that one.......verse? I guess that's what its suposed to be called. The entire rest of the song makes sence, you can picture it, it creates a story line. But that one verse is completely random and makes absolutly no sence.

</rant>

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Woah. o_O I didn't realize there was a person alive who'd heard Tool and didn't like them. I feel like dissecting you for scientific study, man.

Anyway. Birthday Sex and Kiss Me Thru the Phone.

Any stereo those come on, I wanna shoot.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
OMG, restraining myself from driving out to the station and throwing my radio through their fucking radio...

"I'm so lonely" - Akon

just came on

:: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry :::: angry ::

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
LilMissMkIII;1489923 said:
Random questions for those with ipods/itouch... Do you have a mount for them for the poopra?

I'm getting annoyed with it being in the coin tray because it's difficult to see the screen.

Still thinking about this myself because I like the headunit-less system I use in my Golf, mounted on the dash there, might put a dock in the ashtray or something once I get the car back and go from there.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Shaz;1490015 said:
Still thinking about this myself because I like the headunit-less system I use in my Golf, mounted on the dash there, might put a dock in the ashtray or something once I get the car back and go from there.

Mine lives in the bottom of the console, buried under a bunchOcrap and my camcorder, I have a pioneer interface that allows control from the head unit so don't ever need to see it again :)

On topic, La-Roux : Bulletproof

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
It's La Roux :p:p:p

I :love: their music

Shaz;1490015 said:

I will start a thread in the audio section re: this so we can keep this on topic.

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
I'll poke my head in there.

On topic: Cheryl Cole can't fucking sing. I hate the fucking radio, the same chart bullshit all day long.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
I can't believe no one has said Kid Rock yet and that semi recent song of his.... All Summer Long.

It seriously takes 2 seconds of that song to make me want to go off, haha.

Tool is amazing, you would have to see them in concert to really appreciate them. (Although, this is not the first time I have heard of people not liking them...)

Entropy

No Supra... For now ;)
Apr 10, 2007
Lacey, WA
I'll agree on "All Summer Long".... I swear that every station in town here plays that one, and they all play it often. I HATE that song.

More recently though, I've grown a much deeper hatred for Muse - Uprising. That song just annoys me to no end, and 94.5 Roxy plays it every hour, I swear....

Last edited: