Songs I could go without hearing EVER again...

whitemike

Banned
Aug 30, 2009
Winter Park, Florida, United States
nosechunks;1489966 said:
Pretty much add any song that doesn't actually say anything with the lyrics. Especially rap and hip hop. Songs That repeat the words "I smoke weed" "I'm rich" "I'm drunk" and "i have sex" or any variant of that over and over should not be classified as music.

It's aggravating someone can actually get rich, or make any money at all on this bullshit. At least shitty bands are playing instruments. These assholes can't sing, play an instrument, or write a song that makes sence. Insted they put sentences together that happen to have random words that rhyme in the right spot and call it music.

Example? Sure! Eminem - Ammityville 1:25 when the fat guy starts. I like the song but can't stand that one.......verse? I guess that's what its suposed to be called. The entire rest of the song makes sence, you can picture it, it creates a story line. But that one verse is completely random and makes absolutly no sence.

</rant>

Wow, i actually completely agree with everything you've said. Actually, the fat guy "bizarre" ruins every single song he's in. Period.

I can't stand any of that new R&B shit, if I listen to rap nowadays it's old school with actual words in it.

Whoever said tool sucks- you need to really absorb it to like it. You can't just 'jam' to it.

TOP OF MY LIST:
"I am" - Mary J
"God in me" - Mary mary
"The one" - Mary J

These songs PLAGUE THE DAMN RADIO I can't even listen to any of those stations anymore. It's back to my classic rock stations.

-Mike

Shaz

You are being, illogical
Jan 12, 2009
Brownslow, London
MissMkiii, I'll agree on the Australian Idol thing by adding anyone who has ever won a reality show. If you have talent you won't have done that crap in the first place.

Poodles;1490057 said:
How many people hate Nickelback? Likes are very subjective ;)

I don't mind Nickelback, they have their moments of seriously sucking though...

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
tower_of_ego;1489975 said:
Woah. o_O I didn't realize there was a person alive who'd heard Tool and didn't like them. I feel like dissecting you for scientific study, man.

Anyway. Birthday Sex and Kiss Me Thru the Phone.

Any stereo those come on, I wanna shoot.

I also dispise birthday sex and kiss me thru the phone?

I see you now have 4 posts!....WTF is wrong with your post counter?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Dunckel;1489925 said:
I can't stand the band, Tool. Songs all sound the same, and they are too long.

YAY! Some else who agrees with me, most people think I'm just a hater, in fact I think you are the only other person I now know of that also hates tool.

They are the sole reason I don't listen to the radio.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
No radio here. iPod in glovebox driven off Alpine... (in OTHER car and truck... the Supra HAS NO RADIO/AUDIO AT ALL!!!:1zhelp:)

No ROOM for it with all the HK$ stuff in the "Tower of Power" console! HA!

Over 6,000 tunes at my fingertips... and NONE from the radio! I'll likely install my iTouch/iPod into the Supra with a full system WITHOUT a head unit... just cause there's no room. (Kristel... I'll need to see YOUR mount when done for ideas.;))

Songs I HATE? I could go without another "ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella, ella..." for awhile... and R.E.M. was always a bit nasal for my taste... although they aren't played much anymore. (Notice, I don't even KNOW most of the "current" overplayed songs mentioned in here... since I don't LISTEN to radio...)

Heck, I just had my antennae REMOVED and hole(s) FILLED on my Supra when we did the repaint this past fall!:biglaugh:

iPod for the win!

-crisp

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
anything by the red hot chili peppers.
Wow all of it, what music do you listen to?

Also to the person who doesn't like Tool, I felt the same way at first. Then I saw them live at Bonnaroo...hands down one of the best technically proficient sets I've heard live...it sits right next to Steely Dan live in quality.

Only 1 song do I have to add to this list.

Katy Perry - "Hot N Cold" PUT A FUCKING SOCK IN THAT SHIT.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
LilMissMkIII;1490019 said:
It's La Roux :p:p:p

I :love: their music
I thought you didnt like dubstep....

Disregard that,there is a dope ass dubstep remix to bulletproof, and I keep thinking that it is the real version of the song.

To contribute...
Shitty radio house
all rap post 2k4
all country
all emo

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
InFrnt0fU;1490495 said:
Wow all of it, what music do you listen to?

Also to the person who doesn't like Tool, I felt the same way at first. Then I saw them live at Bonnaroo...hands down one of the best technically proficient sets I've heard live...it sits right next to Steely Dan live in quality.

Only 1 song do I have to add to this list.

Katy Perry - "Hot N Cold" PUT A FUCKING SOCK IN THAT SHIT.

i like lots of music, rap, rock "old and new" country, just hate RHCP

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
anything that have christina aguilera,madonna,backstreetboys,nsync,lady-gaga and the other kiddies bands that think they are great btw you are save you dont have to listen to latin music ***facepalm***

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Poodles;1490492 said:
Lenny Kravitz is very good, but he's not as good as he once was. His newer stuff kinda bugs me as well. Proof he doesn't suck:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYroL6rY38

Never said he sucked, I just can't stand listening to his music anymore. Every radio station here plays his songs up and down and sideways every hour, every day... :nono:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
We actually have some awesome stations here. One of the better ones was taken off the air and people flooded clearchannel (the owners) with letters and emails to get it back on the air.

We have something like 4 good stations here so chances are one will have something decent on. Unless of course they all decide to do commercials at the same time (yes it does happen).