Songs I could go without hearing EVER again...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
What the fuck is it with the radio playing the same fucking songs every hour????

I would die a happy woman if I never had to listen to anything by Kesha or Beyonce ever again.

What about you guys - what songs make you want to chop your own ears off with a blunt knife?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I don't I've got my FTP streaming my music from home :p

or I listen to pandora or last.fm

and in the car, I listen to classic rock, or to music I decide to put on MP3 player.

SO no radio here, I don't like the radio, it sucks.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
I try not to listen to the radio except for work... then it's either the fox or classic rock. There is this great station from Vancouver Island, the zone, but you gotta be in the right spot to be able to listen to it on the mainland.

Stonedaily

Dec 11, 2007
Long Beach, CA
Jay Z's NUyooook song pisses me the fuck off. I wanna reach in and strangle his ass. Every 10 minutes its on. An its not even that good. I could live with fireflies though.:icon_bigg

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Owl City - Fireflies
Is def at the top of my list

and

Whatcha Say - Jason DeRulo

if it gets to bad i just plug in my iPod

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Umbrella by Rhianna. MY GOD that song is fucking annoying.

Anything by Beyonce
Anything by 50 cent
Anything by Eminem

In fact, anything by almost every single "R&B" and "Hip Hop" artist in the world. Ever.

Anything by Madonna post 1995.

Anything by the 'sugababes', 'girls aloud' and every other mass produced horseshit parade from that bollocks merchant, Simon Fucking Cowell.

Can you tell why it's taken 13 years to get enough music i like to fill a DVD?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I usually listen to radio at work... There is only ONE decent fm channel where I live... Well, used to be... Now there are zero decent channels.

Gonna have to start streaming stuff from Sydney I think, or actually get my itouch out of handbag

ETA - the fireflies song also pisses me off, along with all most of what Kai has already written.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
JDMMA70;1489801 said:
Whatcha Say - Jason DeRulo

Oh yeah, this one... I got to listen to that for about 3 months every day, every time my boss showed up in the morning. :3d_frown:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I mainly listen to pandora or the songs on my phone..

I have a USB to auxiliary plug and that connects to the bad ass $1.43 converter cassette tape (yes cassette) I have in the 92, and I plug that into my phone...

plus-side is I get to listen to calls and reply with my car's speakers..

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Poo, pretty sure it's a given that any of those type of songs are at the top of all our lists.

"Macarena" Los del Rio
"Blue" Eiffel 65
that annoying frog thing
"Zorba's Dance"
"Mambo No 5" - Lou Bega
"Who let the Dogs Out" - Baha Men
"Barbie Girl" - Aqua
"Cotton-Eyed Joe" - Rednex
"Tub Thumper" - Chumbawumba
"I'm too Sexy" - Righ Said Fred

etc etc etc

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Half of those I like :rofl:

I took a music appreciation class in middle school that made me really enjoy music. I enjoy a hell of a lot of different types because of it, like classical, rock, metal, punk, country, rap, ect

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Random questions for those with ipods/itouch... Do you have a mount for them for the poopra?

I'm getting annoyed with it being in the coin tray because it's difficult to see the screen.