Project Cherry Widebody - Pics and overview thread

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
tekdeus;1219073 said:
Better yet, here's a big zip file chock full of hi-res pics! You guys are welcome to download it.:drink1:
Just right click the link, and choose "save as" www.echowavepro.com/ProjectCherryWallpaper.zip

Cool,

I can make all the sizes like 2560x1600 down to 1280x800 for widescreen 16:10's and 1600x1200 down to 1024x768 for 4:3's :)

I'll remove the rego plate too if you want and put in there MK3 SUPRA with a bit of photoshopping so we can host them somewhere?

:naughty:

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
vas85;1219085 said:
Cool, I can make all the sizes like 2560x1600 down to 1280x800 for widescreen 16:10's and 1600x1200 down to 1024x768 for 4:3's :)
I'll remove the rego plate too if you want and put in there MK3 SUPRA with a bit of photoshopping so we can host them somewhere?:naughty:

If you feel like doing that, feel free. But soon if there are any sunny days in the near future, I'd like to do a proper photo shoot of the car after a good coat of wax, without the front license plate on. I have a cool blank plate for the rear which I have put my horned emblem on along with a MK4 Supra badge/sticker.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
I vote we start a A70 Wallpapers section in this site so that we may spread the love as searching google for ma70 wallpapers reveals next to nothing :3d_frown:

Set 1

Widescreen format 16by10

Non-widescreen 4by3:

Non-widescreen 5by4:

For those that a curious I did apply a simple effect which is very noticable if you compare two images side by side, with a bit more of a cinematic look/feel to the images. :icon_bigg

Hope you all enjoy!

I'll get around to getting a lot more of the images as sexy mk3 wallpapers and once Tek does an awesome photoshoot the heavens will open :D

Last edited:

Mario

Jan 26, 2009
st. paul
dang!! dude your car is sick. It's beautiful man. wow that must have tooken alot of time and effort Oh and alot of money.... Hey great job that widebody kit is one of a kind. i'v always wonder what the mk3 would look like with a wide body.

Last edited:

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I still can't decide if I like it. I have never liked the kamanari rear bumper, and I don't know if I like the widebody ending to abruptly at the door. I've always wanted to do a widebody like the savage because this. I mean I know you made a nice car but I don't know if I could get over those things :). Still happy you and everyone else enjoys it.

88-7MGTE

Sorry but all i see is finished product i don't see the rough cut, i mean the work on the car.
I don't see where this would help me build my wide body, can we get some details ?
on the build.

Don't get me wrong i love the look of your car but i would appreciate more detailed pictures as how it got done and so.

Thanks
Sady