Project Cherry Widebody - Pics and overview thread

tsupranami

Drain Bamaged
Mar 11, 2006
Eastern WA
That is the most beutiful MKIII I have ever seen. Who did the body work? And the interior? I want one!!! Could you hook a brotha up with your upholsterer and bodyman??

I'm (re)building mine over this winter, so everything is up for mods.

Budget, you ask? Blew it long ago, lets just say it's too late to stop now...

googooflexy

Feb 14, 2008
Rock Hill, SC
www.cardomain.com
props to you man...I know you've heard it enough and that this post isn't gonna mean to much to you, but I HONESTLY believe that this is the most beautiful car on the planet.

and what's better is...

It's a supra!!!

:D

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Thanks guys, I totally appreciate the fact that you like it. I mean, it cost me a small fortune, and it was a massive risk mixing all these different brands of parts together that's never been done before. It might have looked terrible, we didn't know, until it was done. I've always loved the Mk3 body style more than the Mk4, and it was a dream of mine to turn it into a new piece of art. I could have easily had a Mk4 for the same money, but I prefer my Mk3.5! :)

7Mcrazed85

Feb 24, 2007
ny
u r winning allot of shows 4 sure from that carzy custom kit to the custom wheels and to the coolest taillights in the world ever put on a mkiii. 100% show winner. and other mkii owners will be very angry when you are pressing ur brakes in front of them. PROPS for the most original supra ideas ever u r killing it

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
86.5supraturbo;1194349 said:
u got some info on those taillights? where u got em how much etc.?
All info is in post #1 here.

Engine bay has not yet been painted, so it is still white from the previous paint job. I'll dress it up and show it later on down the road.

I lol'd at this, this takes the cake! You can order a custom T-shirt or hoodie with my car on it :) http://www.cafepress.com/thesupragoddess/6168388
tshirt.jpg

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
everything looks absolutely great. but you know of course anything and everyhitng is criticized. even if you don't plan to do the motor now, i say get a large front mount. the spearco jsut isnt doing it for me.

vas85

SupraNut
Sep 29, 2006
Sydney, AU
tekdeus could you please email me the pics in high res quality to vasboz@gmail.com so that I can make some nice wallpapers for widescreen and non-widescreen?

Should be able to send about 5-10mb per email so send me your best ones if you don't mind, I'd love to spice up my work notebook's 22" LCD with some Supra love.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
vas85;1219009 said:
tekdeus could you please email me the pics in high res quality to vasboz@gmail.com so that I can make some nice wallpapers for widescreen and non-widescreen? Should be able to send about 5-10mb per email so send me your best ones if you don't mind, I'd love to spice up my work notebook's 22" LCD with some Supra love.
Better yet, here's a big zip file chock full of hi-res pics! You guys are welcome to download it.:drink1:
Just right click the link, and choose "save as" www.echowavepro.com/ProjectCherryWallpaper.zip