progress pics on the NA-T / TT hybrid

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
So, today has been a good day to play with the car some... more pics. I went ahead and put the lip on, and started on my seats... Black leather= FTW! Brand new katskinz front and rear going in over the course of the week, as well as black carpet.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
FINE! Dont reply to my post... And I thought we were friends, lol...

Dude, that blue is sexy! I thought it was black... And whats the story with the hood, I thought it was carbon fibre, but it looks primered in the last pics...

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
what post jake?

The hood is carbon, but the gelcoat is screwed. I'm trying to fix it, but if that doesn't work I'll paint it.

The car is black with loads and loads of blue flake, and a little red flake mixed in. Really interesting paint color.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'm pretty sure Jake is right and the paint is blue. Maybe you've got a small piece of leather in your eyes from doing the seat covers............:biglaugh:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Reign_Maker;1045512 said:
Huge price tag: FTMFL... ;)

Chris, car looks good man... Change the wing to a TRD and get new wheels, and it's gunna look sweeeeet!

BTW: you bringin that thing to Florida? ;)

My price tag was cheap!

Keeping the oem wing, but I am going to get some CCW's in the future.

Yep, probably bringing it to florida, unless I've got a motor back in my 88 ;)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
6000K HID's x6 installed today. High beams, low beams, and fogs. Foglight rewire done too.

That shit is stupid bright on highbeam. Its like amplified daylight. WOW.

Pics later. Bed now. out!

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Got my seats finished, cleaned the carpet, cut and buffed the front bumper. Hooked up amp on highs, and an 8" bass tube.

Also, since I'm waiting on parts for the motor, I got bored. I installed a nitrous kit I had laying around jetted at 150 hp. Car is much much more peppy now. I can hit the button at 4500 rpm in second and light up my 275 bfg's through an auto. Its almost like a turbo car, except without the turbo... lol

Will post pics later, as I'm about to leave for the weekend headed to scraping the coast.(car show)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
whats that you say? Worn out vagina vids? LOL....

I think I'm going to come back down for cruising the coast with my motor swap done...