Ok, I guess its my turn

2jzmk3

polobai said:
mr. GT4082 with a .82ar (thanks Sean for sourcing the backhousing for me). Had the lines made at a local shop here.

No problem
Ray it coming along nicley bro.. its going to very sick when its done. i wish mine was as clean!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
close up of the injector wires. I feel like I extended about 600 wires, but it think it came out well.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
extended TPS wiring, and IAT wiring for MAF pro. Word to the wise, be careful if your using an old or original harness-the wires are VERY brittle-be prepared to replace most ends.

Last edited:

2jzmk3

looks very good. nice a clean, its going one of the sickest engine bays once its completed. another excellent example of a mk3 done right! no shortcuts!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks alot Sean, here are some updated pics from more mocking up this weeked. First is my compressor housing I had polised by Tony on supraforums (TT6spd95)-he does amazing work!

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
heres more-basic mock up of the intake manifold and pipes. i also created some panels to cover where the battery tray is, and clutch master cylinder.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
close up of battery tray cover, you can see how the blow off valves will be mounted also.

Last edited:

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks, in my last setup I had one adjusted to handle low boost, and one for higher boost, same uses for this setup. Heres a pic of my alternator relocation setup.

Last edited:

2jzmk3

SupraJDS said:
Looks great man.... But what is the point of 2 Blow off valves?(not being a dick)

hks ssqbov are only good for about 28psi. anything more and the tend to start leaking, when you run two it makes them a little more reliable. and they sound awesome!

polobai

Apr 1, 2005
Orlampa
Thanks, I am definatly trying to make it to the meet-but I am not rushing anything. It really depends on how long the powercoating takes to complete. Thanks for all the comments guys!