my car pc!

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
haha that is sweet :naughty: , you had me going i did not expect :aigo: that old ass tape player to come off and have a tight computer inside lol, haha very nice :biglaugh: i hope to see more down the road

I

itr206

That shit is hoooot Aaron.
I was gonna work with my fiance's brother on doing something like that in my Integra a year or 2 ago so I could datalog without keeping my laptop in the car and plugged in all the time. I lost interest in it though.
But deff a cool toy!

I<3Supras

Drft What do u mean drft?
Mar 31, 2005
Southern, Ca
Great Job Aaron!!! Wow i was suprised like everyone else on the second picture. Looks like it must of been a lot of work and time doing it. Great job and i look forward to your next projects.

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
I've still been unable to get my M10k mobo w/ 512mb of ram to play a DVD without jittering...it's pissing me off! lol I've used numerous DVD programs and WMP...what are you using?

MKivSupra_Rob

INLINE6
Jan 22, 2006
Wpg
wow man, this is amazing, I've thought of this but then realized its way to complicated/expensive for me to try to pull off. this is fricken amazing

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
bigaaron said:
Here's my setup, and the "attachable face" and the touchpad under the change holder are my own ideas so if you are a hater (and you know who you are) then send money if you use it! (just kidding, inside joke :icon_razz ).

LOL Aaron i just may know who that hater is. I could call him right now and say he owes you money based on copyright infringement!!! :biglaugh:

By the way...you is a BALLERRRRR!

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
that's awesome, i'm very impressed..........

i made a fake cover like that to hide my deck with an old toyota deck as well, looks sweet :)

how does that subwoofer perform back there as far as rattles? I remember my old system used to rattle the shit out of those plastic panels and licence plate plastic peices in the back.

that's why i was thinking for my next system to push the subs up front as much as possible....

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
HAHA, somehow I didn't have this thread on email notification so I didn't know it was still alive! Thank you all for all the compliments! It is cool to have a pc in the car because there are so many things you can do with it. It's fun to be able to turn on the pc in the car outside and run it remotely from the pc in my house and upload/download mp3's or software, or more recently download graphs or make adjustments to the Maft Pro! I will be able to make air/fuel adjustments to my car from inside my house :biglaugh:
I have been asked several times to make something for sale but it's just too time consuming. If you are interested in doing one yourself check out mp3car.com, or feel free to ask me if you have questions.

WeDgE

Buh-bye 7M...
Jan 2, 2006
Alberta
WeDgE said:
I've still been unable to get my M10k mobo w/ 512mb of ram to play a DVD without jittering...it's pissing me off! lol I've used numerous DVD programs and WMP...what are you using?