My 87 Supra build

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
wow ryan... awesome on what you did with it. hope to see that beast in action soon. Hopefully by then i'll have another supra too so we can play together... you guys bought a house?? haha thats nice. hope u guys r doing well man. o this is eli btw...

Whats up eli. Yeah I knew it was you. You're on my friends list.
Things are going along great with the build. I'm about to buy the driftmotion t67 kit for it.
THEN it'll be a beast. haha
I'm actually waiting on aaron to message me back about some questions I had before I order it. If he get back with me tomorrow,
I can get it then.

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
wow thats tight man... i bet its gonna be fast. i may have to come up there sometime and visit with some of my buddies so u can hook us up at your chinese food joint lol... then we can go check out the dragon...

I decided to get the t4 60-1 driftmotion kit and 750cc injectors
i placed the order yesterday morning, so about a week and a half
to two weeks and it should be here. I'm thinking about just seeing what the 60-1 ct26 feels like first
and then when I get used to driving it again, throw on the dm 60-1. and it will be dyno'd.
god I can't wait.

I got my mkiv TT wheels powder-coated. They look AMAZING.
The guy that did them, did them for free. I helped him get his huge oven for the process into his garage.
The pictures I have of them, even though they are 14.1mp, they don't do them justice.
But here are the pictures.
hhsVn7w.jpg

QR2ujBv.jpg

WLATjG5.jpg

76mYgiK.jpg

My turbo kit comes in tomorrow. I'll be dropping it all off at the shop, and that will be it. No more parts until I decide to go standalone. Just running the Maft-Pro right now.
I've got a lot of home work, so goodnight. Enjoy the pictures.
-Ryan

Last edited:

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
About time you made an update! JK man haha. That engine looks great, a 7M done right is always a delightful sight...I really like the valve covers. :thumbup:

Sorry its been so long without and update. I ordered some stuff from HPF. Everything came in, except they sent me the wrong wideband display... I ordered the XD-16 and was sent the DB Blue wideband kit. So I had to ship that back off to California, or Oregon. Wherever HPF is... But my Defi water temp came in, along with the defi cups. Everything is back in the car. The dash was swapped out with a mint gray dash. No cracks. I'm just waiting on them to send me my wideband display and then we will be on the dyno. I will post pictures soon.

It finally came!
5KZTGqr.jpg

OUVIgMR.jpg

And this one is for Duane
PplbcFy.jpg

As I was flipping through the mag, I was saying to myself "Why the F**K don't they ever have MK3's in here? Its always a 240 if its an older car" and then suddenly :yikes: :aigo: :naughty: "OH MY GOD! (Out loud) That's Duane's car! Karen! Babe, look! It's Duane's car! I can't believe this! A 7M in a mag?!" haha. I flipped, and immediately went to the back of the stack to get the best condition magazine, and bought it.

I have to go to school for a test. I'll post more of what the engine looks like as of yesterday when I get home.

Last edited: