My 7M passed away today

crazy411

Sep 28, 2005
Man, this is Malloy's gf and you all are killing me! Stop telling him to keep the car, he cannot afford it.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
crazy411 said:
Man, this is Malloy's gf and you all are killing me! Stop telling him to keep the car, he cannot afford it.
:kloguck:

keep the car, man! Things will get better.

but i guess when it's time to quit, it's time go quit...

suprapower1221

Jul 5, 2006
pa
He should keep it. If you understood what goes into these cars money and time wise you wouldnt want to lose it either. Expecially his car had lots of mods done to it. Maybe you should encourage him to keep it to because im sure that car is like a kid to him.

NewWestSupras

SoupLvr
Mar 1, 2006
White Rock
that sucks, its a great ride. Buy a beater, keep the Soup, after all the blood, sweat and effort, a block & a set of rods is minor. When summer comes, you'll be glad you kept it.

crazy411

Sep 28, 2005
Wow, there are some stalkers on this page. If you all knew the whole situation and whole story then maybe you wouldn't be such a know it all.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Again Mike, sorry about your car. Try to sell the shell in one piece, its too nice to part and your girlfriend won't like you spending all that time taking this and that off it. Parting is too much work IMO. Your shell is worth some coin.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
GrimJack said:
Hey, I'm one of the vultures. :D But I'll gladly skip a good deal if it means keeping a car like this on the road.

I agree, I'm sure he's got a lot of parts I'd be interested in but I'd defiantly rather have his car tearing it up than get a good deal.