MkIIIs Invade Las Vegas (aka - Supras Invade Las Vegas 2005)

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I would like to thank the Supra community for continuing to support “The Largest Supra Event on the Planet!” With your help we will again maintain our place as the premier Supra event of the year.

With more than three weeks left until the 2005 Supras Invade Las Vegas event we have had 251 people RSVP saying they were planning to come out to Vegas this year. Of those RSVPs 210 people have said they are planning to bring out their Supras for this annual Supra tradition.

The official SILV website is on track to have 2 million hits this month.

We set another record again this year. This is our second straight sell-out of our rooms at the Official SILV05 Hotel. Last year our block was 100 rooms and we sold 101. We upped our block a bit this year and still sold out our entire block of 115 rooms and then 1 more.

We have Supra owners and enthusiasts flying in from all parts of the globe including Europe and Australia to join the Supras being driven in from all across North America. There is even a rumor of a Supra being shipped in from Hawaii.

We are VERY excited about this year’s event. We feel that it will help set the stage to make SILV06 – our tenth event – even bigger and better.

We look forward to seeing old familiar faces in Vegas again this year and we are excited to meet new friends.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! This year's event is really shaping up to be HUGE!!!

In addition to our regularly scheduled activities (Scenic Drive, Supra Poker Tournament, Show-and-Shine, Dyno Challenge, and Drag Showdown) we are getting more information about the Super Tuner Saturday Night event on October 15th. Not only will there be some CRAZY Supra drag racing alongside the Grand Nationals, but we will also see cars running from the Southern California Top Comp with cars running deep into the 7-second range.

Not really into drag racing? How about the Super Tuner Car Show that will be going on simultaneously? They will have an award for Best Supra along with their regular awards so keep your Supra shined up after our Show-and-Shine and see what happens.

Not enough fun? How about DJ'd music during the show? Maybe a Burnout Contest too?

Still want more? How about a LIVE band? Jaggedy Ann will be performing two sets during the evening.

And don't forget about the "Fantasy Schoolgirl" contest.

Will anyone even be paying attention to the drags?

grimace65

Apr 3, 2005
so cal
i shall attempt to finish with my mk3 t88h turbo project so i can take it. if not then ill just take it without the turbo!

SupraJack

Apr 3, 2005
I am putting all or pics in our website for hosting. You will probably want a fast internet connection. I am still adding to them I think I have a total of 247 pictures to post and 20 or so video clips
Enjoy
SILV05 Pictures
Jack
Suprasport.com

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
Man did SILV05 have perfect timing. It's been raining here in Las Vegas all day. there are some pictures i've found in the "supra showoff" area and also on supraforums if you have access there. The Suprasport pictures look good too.

modnar

SupraJack

Apr 3, 2005
Modnar..I have only gotten 1/4 of them up, if anyone wants the pics in high quality large format let me know. We didn't realize we were taking the pics at 4megapix quality so I am shrinking the size. Hopefully I can get through them all tonight
Jack
Suprasport

Red '88T

Apr 6, 2005
Arizona
suprra_girl said:
i've got a friend by the name of Andy that owns a mk2 that's coming allllllllllllllllllllllll the way from new zealand to attend silv... so if ya meet him make him feel welcome eh ;)

wish i could have tagged along with him....
i will one day :D

I met Andy at the drags. He seemed to be having a good time.