MkIIIs Invade Las Vegas (aka - Supras Invade Las Vegas 2005)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
MisterTurbineTwister said:
I failed to catch the date on this event in any of the posts... When is this going on????

KeithH said:
Supras Invade Las Vegas
The Largest Supra Event on the Planet!
October 12 – 15, 2005
Scenic Drive – Road Course Lapping Day – Supra Poker Series
Show-and-Shine, Dyno Challenge – Dyno Invitational, Drag Showdown
http://Vegas.Supras.Org

reading is fundamental ;) :p

and RPK...its just a few days and you will be on the list...

rpk2012

F' LHD
Apr 4, 2005
Lubbock, Tx
Idealsupra said:
and RPK...its just a few days and you will be on the list...

Thanks. hehe. I cannot wait for this shit. Wish I was 21. :( Someone gonna have to buy a round of cokes for the under 21 peeps if we hit 100 MKIII's. :beer: lol. :doublebir

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
Just out of curiosity, are there any major supra events on the east coast? I know there is one in Englishtown NJ sometimes, which I went to 2 yrs ago, but did not know if any other big events existed. I would love to go to the event in Vegas but don't really want to make the drive being from PA.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
MKIIITrbo89 - Myself and a few others I noticed from this NY, NJ, PA area are going as well. If we can get a caravan going I think it'd be much easier.

grimace65

Apr 3, 2005
so cal
dude ive always wanted to go to this but i always missed it now i know its in october. im so going and im going to be 18! at least i can see some nude chick shows but no gambling. and SUPRAS!!! and my mk3 should be ready by october

P

Pokey

hey count me in, right now i definitely plan on going, hopefully abunch of norcal ppl are going, where can i rsvp, and if something comes up where i wont be able to go, i will let you know ahead of time, thanks keith

jeff

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Hmmm. Do I have to participate in any of the events? I'll be an MKIII owner by october, but I'm not sure it'll be pretty enough for show n shine, nor fast enough for anything else by then. If I just go to look/drool do I need to RSVP?

PS-To the guy who said he's 17--Me too! Don't worry, We'll be the only ones who dont get DUI's LOL

PSS-Anyone from the Missouri area going?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Remember... the Show-and-Shine is not just about the sweetest Supras around. This is a show of force for the Supra community. We encourage everyone to participate no matter if their Supra is a magazine cover car, multiple award winning show supra, full on race car, dyno or trailer queen, daily driver, or work in progress.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
You do not need to RSVP but we would appreciate it if you could. It does help justify some of our sponsors contributions as well as help hype the event by showing that a lot of people are coming.

The fees are listed on each activity page. With the exception of the Drags there are no spectator fees but we would encourage you to show your support for this great event by purchasing our limited edition T-shirt either before the event (they should go on sale soon) or at the event (in limited sizes and supply).

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Well I'm pretty sure I'll be attending. I did some adding up of wages, and my Supra should be show-n-shine ready by then...probably have a JL Audio sound system by then too. :) Ill RSVP as soon as I've got the money all together and I'm 100% sure I'll be there. Thanks for answering all my questions!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
So the road course and the dyno challenge are the only things that'll really cost anything? I plan to bring around $500 bucks of spending money anyway, so I'll probably buy a couple Tee's as souveniers for friends 'n' family. I just read that we'd be sharing the track with the GN guys...I'd just like to say that'll be an honor, because the guys I've always seen at GN meets ROCK!

So there's no registration fee for the Show N Shine though? I'd definately participate in that, the scenic drive, and probably the road course. Probably even the drag runs just for fun (I can bang gears like a mofo ;)) Am I correct in assuming that for all this I'd only need the $165 for the road course?

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
The scenic drive may have a small fee - we've been driving through state and national parks in the past
The Road Course is $165 - unless you register early and save $15
The Supra Poker Series is an unknown at this point
Show-and-Shine is free unless you want a T-shirt - actually you will be able to pre-order shirts again soon and have them delivered to you before we get to Vegas (also some sizes will not be available in Vegas)
The Dyno price is still up in the air - was $45 last year
The Drag Showdown price was $35 or so last year to race and $10ish to watch.

Hope that helps.

Don't forget your beer money.