How do YOU park at Wal-Mart?

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
as close as possible. although im in my suv and usually have 2 kids and my wife with me. when the supra is back up and running i dont see any reason for it to be near a walmart parking lot.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
tlo86;1051803 said:
and yes, cart pushers dont care if they hit your car or not. park far away.

It was kind of funny for us when we did it... because the crappier the car the funnier the people were. We'd just walkie the managers out and let them handle it while they're yelling that we scratched their 12 y.o. Chevy Cavalier Wagon.

That and 'who can push the least amount of cart per 5 hour shift'... I managed 12 once. :icon_bigg

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
mkiiSupraMan18;1052649 said:
It was kind of funny for us when we did it... because the crappier the car the funnier the people were. We'd just walkie the managers out and let them handle it while they're yelling that we scratched their 12 y.o. Chevy Cavalier Wagon.

That and 'who can push the least amount of cart per 5 hour shift'... I managed 12 once. :icon_bigg

That 12 year old Cavalier is still someone's property and had it been mine, I'd had been pissed as well if it were hit by a cart. Your statement just proves a complete lack of respect for other peoples property.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ That's when I was 16, I've matured since then.

The people who've hit my STI had no respect for my property. The guy that backed into my 82 had no respect. The guy that knocked my bike over had no respect for my property. The guy that cut me off on my bike friday while I was riding in the rain had no repect for my life... I've been on both sides of the fence.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I've had to push carts at times (always as a cashier, I've noticed), and I'm always careful with people's cars, I put my hands at the corners and crush my hand instead of scratching their car...

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
hmm...try to avoid wal-marts, but its kinna hard with my job. so i park away from the store, lengthwise across one side of the parking strip. Take up about 10-12 parking spots. i'm not exactly afraid of door dings on a vehicle whose doors are 3 foot above your roof! but i am in danger of waking up blocked in by cars. happened last week. you should see the look on peoples faces when you are snakeing around their cars in a truck, usually about 3-4 inches away from my trailer tires, its priceless!

and if i'm forced in to wal mart on my time? just go at 3am. parling up front, AND no one close by! And no waiting in line, and no listening to little white trash kids wail when they dont get that box of ceral.

super supra dave

Oct 12, 2007
manassas va
when ever parking any where i try to stay way from the cart stands so a stray cart doesnt play demolition with my car. also i park as far back as i can so i dont have to look for my car and other ppl can look and see how beautiful a mk3 can be. and if parking at night i like to park in the light to help ppl with sticky fingers stay way.