How do YOU park at Wal-Mart?

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I don't go to Walmart but if I did, I wouldn't take my Supra. I would be afraid of the retards that don't give a rats ass if they throw their door open and hit your car because chances are they drive a beat up old Chevy that is on it's last leg..hence why they are going to Walmart.. :biglaugh:

Duane

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Once in a blue moon, I go to Wal-Mart, when I do, I park exactly how I park in every other parking lot that happens to be graced by my car: Miles away from everyone and any entrances/exits. And for some reason, I don't usually get some beater parking next to me. In fact, if I park near a group of cars(yes, occasionally) when I come back out of wherever I happened to be, there's usually a circle of empty spots around my car.:icon_bigg

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
supraman7mgte;1050797 said:
If I have my gf with me,i'll grab a handi parking space as she is a diabetic.

I don't understand. Is she so brittle that she can't walk 50 yards from a parking spot? I really don't see that being an excuse to take up a handicap parking spot.

chopstickz;1050807 said:
i have a handi cap sign thing lol... but i'm not handicapped, i like to pretend i am sometimes though when people are looking at me thinking... WTF, Supra?, 19 year old?, at the GYM? wtf

You're just a complete douche. Keep pretending and maybe one day you won't have too.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
supraman7mgte;1050797 said:
If I have my gf with me,i'll grab a handi parking space as she is a diabetic.

My Dad, sister, and brother are all Diabetics and aren't handicapped. I don't know how you even got one?

Duane

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
upgradedsupra;1051214 said:
My Dad, sister, and brother are all Diabetics and aren't handicapped. I don't know how you even got one?

Duane

Well let me just say that i'm, really happy they are not handicapped and are available to work.
My gf has been this way for 32 years,and has reduced her to being in pain all the time.
Injections that leave half golf ball size welts(not from the insulin),neuropathy,asthma,and 5-10 injections a day.
Anything else?
It's not like they give those plates to everyone.
And like I stated before,I do not use the spaces for myself.

Last edited:

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
^My Ex-GF was 4' 9 and had one. it was so funny going places with her. No worries at all for parking. She had nothing wrong with her at all. But ouch bro. :(

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
supraman7mgte;1051237 said:
Well let me just say that i'm, really happy they are not handicapped and are available to work.
My gf has been this way for 32 years,and has reduced her to being in pain all the time.
Injections that leave half golf ball size welts(not from the insulin),neuropathy,asthma,and 5-10 injections a day.
Anything else?

Well then that makes sense. You first post was very vague. Neuropathy is a bitch and I wish her well.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
supraman7mgte;1051237 said:
Anything else?

I wasn't saying that they give them to anyone nor was I insinuating it. I was simply wondering how you got it since they are just diabetics is all. Now you have clarified it for me so thanks.

Duane

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Ya know what I hate? It's when people take more than one spot (not picking on you, Nate- but you mentioned it)

That drives me nuts, especially if the mall is crowded or whatever. Considering I always take my relatively rusty/beat '94 Toyota pickup to those places, I ALWAYS squeeze in the parking spot on the driver's side and get SO close that the driver will HAVE to get in the passenger's side of the car. (unless they wish them selves in, LOL)

Trust me, there's no way in hell they'll get in their driver's side doors. And best of all, is that I'm still within the lines of ONE parking spot. :) (oh, and I don't care about door dings on the truck- even though it's never happened in that situation)

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i drove an extra 10 miles today just to not goto a wal mart.

but really working as a wal mart cart pusher for a whopping 5$ an hour some years ago i saw some crazy shit. one beat up truck ran right into the cart return and pushed the other end halfway into the middle of the lane. thought it was hilarious but we were kinda pissed cause we knew we werre going to have to fix it afterwords.

and yes, cart pushers dont care if they hit your car or not. park far away.