How do YOU park at Wal-Mart?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
So tell me how you pick a spot to park in at Wal-Mart. It blows my mind how picky some people are when parking at this store. I read in another thread, where the guy said it took him 10 mins to park. Why in the hell would you put yourself through this. I pull into the parking lot from a red light. I then veer to the lane just to the left, and drive in until I see the cars stacked pretty heavy. Once I get near that point, I pull into the closest spot I can see at that point. Why are so many people so scared to walk past 20 car widths to get into a store where you're gonna walk 3-4 miles? It makes NO sense to me. Some people will circle round and round, until someone close finally leaves and they can get their close spot.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
it wasn't cause I was picky...it took that long just to get in the damn parking lot cause people seem to think walking in the middle of the road is ok cause they have the rightaway!!!! I always park near the back cause my doors are so long I don't want to hit someones car cause you know no matter what someone always parks too close to you!

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
I pull into the parking lot, look for an available spot, turn into it, and stop. Seriously, it's a parking spot. 30' closer to the door just means there are going to be more people behind you when you try to back out. I don't understand why some people have to be as close as possible to the door.

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
SuprA70;1050279 said:
If I even go to WalMart, I take another car and NOT the Supra :icon_razz

Word!

I have a beater ass honda civic that takes the beatings.

If someone door dinged me in the Supra I would take paint samples from my car, get video footage from the parking lot... the works and find the Mother F**ker that did it. :biglaugh:

Good thing my car basically sits in my garage :icon_bigg

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
How do I park at Wal-Mart? Between the lines :biglaugh:. But honestly, there's a back entrance at my local Wal-Mart and it always has close spots to it, so I park there. I rarely go through the main doors anymore. Also, the car stuff is near that back entrance, as I only go to Wal-Mart to buy 5-quart jugs of oil and cheap car care stuff. People are lazy, and like being in the front. I park like Forced Torque does it, I look for where a lot of cars are parked, find a spot near it, and park. By the time the idiot in front of me gets his spot as he blocks traffic, I'm in the store:naughty:.

pparrigo

India Delta OneZero Tango
Feb 12, 2008
WNY
Either in the back or way at the end. with lots of cursing because I hate wal-mart.

jugodegolf

Supramania Contributor
Apr 5, 2005
Phoenix,AZ, United States
shaggyskadude13;1050449 said:
I like to find a nice car thats parked out in the middle of nowhere and park right next to it.

Hint! If your going targa-less. If their gonna steal something they will probably go for the 50k car and leave yours alone, they might not even notice yours.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
I park out towards backside of the lot right in view of the security cameras just in case some ass-hat decides to hit my car or try to steal it.

gennro

Mar 12, 2008
Alamogordo, NM
I usally park in the first spot i come to. Right now i am not to worried about dings on supra cause i am going have it repainted. After that though if i get a ding i am going straight kick the the car next me door in then leave or i will use the crowbar i usually carry around with me.