Homeowners association wanna take my supra away

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
rakkasan said:
You have your facts screwed up. A chapter 13 bankruptcy is a restructuring of your debt (not discharged by the court), whereas a chapter 7 is a discharge of your listed debts.

Facts no,

you are right, it wasn't a Ch 13 but a Ch 7 filing.

but everything else still stands.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
K Spec said:
What the hell!!!!!!? I hate HOAs; they're good for nothing but making you feel like a guest in your own home.

Don't live in a HOA neighborhood. I'll lose at least 20 thousand, if not 30 thousand because of my stupid dickhead neighbor that doesn't maintain his house iaw the HOA bylaws. If you don't want to abide by the HOA bylaws, don't buy a house in a fuggin HOA neighborhood. People whine & cry about the bylaws, but yet they willingly buy a home that is subject to HOA standards. I don't understand what the animosity is all about.

jtamulis

www.NotRice.com
Apr 9, 2005
Pittsboro, NC
www.NotRice.com
When I bought my house, grandfathered in, zoned residential unlimited. I can
do pretty much whatever I want. I was at the mortgage place signing my
paperwork, (the house I idn't buy) and they showed me the HOA, I said I didn't
know this home had an HOA, they're like oh yeah, this and that. I said thanks
no, and took my money and walked out.

My current house has no HOA, and one day one of my neighbors asked me to
sign an HOA Agreement, I laughed and said I bought this house because it
does NOT have an HOA agreement, I'm not ever signing one. And by law
they CANNOT make me :cool:. I love my house. Grandfathered in, zoned
Residential unlimited. I think I'll build a garage on my property and buy a
dyno and put it here :cool:.

Jeff

K Spec

May 14, 2006
San Diego
rakkasan said:
Don't live in a HOA neighborhood. I'll lose at least 20 thousand, if not 30 thousand because of my stupid dickhead neighbor that doesn't maintain his house iaw the HOA bylaws. If you don't want to abide by the HOA bylaws, don't buy a house in a fuggin HOA neighborhood. People whine & cry about the bylaws, but yet they willingly buy a home that is subject to HOA standards. I don't understand what the animosity is all about.
Come on, don't give me that crap; you obviously haven't tried to buy a house in San Diego, lately. Got to get in where you can.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
K Spec said:
Come on, don't give me that crap; you obviously haven't tried to buy a house in San Diego, lately. Got to get in where you can.

?? What crap? Try buying, or selling, a house in Tampa. Not much difference, I'm sure. When you enter into a legal agreement, you are expected to uphold your end of the bargain. If not, tough shit.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Declare the Supra's as religious monuments and in this day of political correctness there's no way they will take them away!
(Tell them people are making the pilgrimage to worship at them)

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Kuchlewski approached the secretary's white sedan, took out a gun, and fired several shots into her head and body, killing her.
Holy shit!

Well, Ive dealt with homoners assholeciations before, and wont again... That's my choice... Im gunna live in the moutains, in the woods, just me, the old lady and my supra... :love:

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
supradan22 said:
All right my supras been sitting in my drive way for a year now, I got it with a spun bearing and been slowly building up a 7mgte for a swap.

Well today in the mail I got a letter from the homeowners association saying that they have receaved complaints about my car that it has an outdated tag and its an eye sore to the comunity.

What kinda of bullshit is that its in my driveway and I would personally like to see them even attempt to tow my car with out lossing a bumper the car is sitting on blown shocks and shitty cut springs right now.

I feel your pain, I lived in Hunters Creek (south Orlando) for 2 years and the
HOA was a real pain in the *&%$. My Supra left a oil stain in the driveway
and we got letters every 2 weeks about it. My supra sat for nearly 6 mos
without anyone saying anything guess it depends on your neibors.
Where in Orlando are you?