HELLO Supramaniacs !! MY BUILD THREAD! (Boost inside aka I really wanted a Mk3)

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
I could probably find someone to fab a new one out of a better material. Wonder if that would be a worthwhile endeavor for everyone. Or there's prolly not even that many R154 people that have the stock washer still.

Justin727

T-virus infected
you can pick up 1st gear thrust washer at yota for 30.00 also the the little holding pin for it as well..
The idea of fabbing one up has come up every now and then but no one has jumped on that boat to make one. It would be a good idea to take on!

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Okay going in for paint next week as well as going WINGLESS !!!
And I might just have one more special item up front as well :) I'll know more tomorrow night if I get it or not.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Car's in the shop getting some bodywork\Paint.
I'll see if I can't swing in for some transformation pics if I get time during work.

Apr 6, 2005
Alpharetta, GA
I vote to lock this thread immediately :)
I can foresee this non-traditional swap being a success, thus, placing higher demand on the dwindling supplies of R154's. Lock it now so that no additional valuable information is contributed and notifying the world of this cost effective option - LOL.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Nah you know how MKIV owners are. Most wouldn't put anything MKIII in their car. Cause V160 > any tranny in existance evidentally