HELLO Supramaniacs !! MY BUILD THREAD! (Boost inside aka I really wanted a Mk3)

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
I don't like loans and interest rates. Why pay 7-10% more per month for something I already own free and clear ?

Also I need the cash in bank and having a $30k debt payment isn't gonna do anything positive for my construction loan. They're NOT easy to get out here and I'll have to pay taxes on the whole thing upfront as well.

Whoever gets this I'll probably be buying it back in a little over a year if he'll sell it back to me.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
For over $40k ? I think I can build it again for that price. lol
Would I want to ? No, but it could be done. I'd rather buy it back cause it's AWESOME !! R154 > V160

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
gotta remember that a decent TT goes for $25 these days...

and you're not asking $40K... you're losing money on this. Seriously, see if you can find a good friend to sell it to and then buy it back...

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Losing $10k on this is better than losing $1mil by not building the house. Seriously it has to go and all my friends drive MKII and MKIII's. No chance in purchasing a $30k car.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Fuck the house. The car is staying for now. I'll make money some other way. ;)

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p810565_1.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p810565_2.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
You can have them for a cool $2k IF I ever decide to sell. Took me a while to find these with Supra front brake offsets that would fit.
If I ever see something else I like as much as these I might change it up. But as of now nobody makes a better looking wheel IMO.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
The wing does look amazing from the rear. Front and side angles on the other hand, not so much :(

Plus less people really take notice without the wing, which was one of the main reasons for it.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Element256 said:
The wing does look amazing from the rear. Front and side angles on the other hand, not so much :(

Plus less people really take notice without the wing, which was one of the main reasons for it.

So you took it off for less attention then? I always liked the OEM wing since it is hidden in the body lines when you are following behind it.

Duane