eFFeT's Swedish Powered Supra MKIII

effet

Sep 15, 2006
Sweden/Arvidsjaur
There is so much to do right now. Im preparing to move to UK, searching for a new job, searching patent, working and doing some school stuff. So I dont have time for the car.

I'v got the gasket, so when I get some time left Im going to revive my supra :)

drewsh666

feeling it
Feb 12, 2008
jackson CA
this by far is the most awsome build ive seen so far on this forum keep up the great work and i hope the move to the UK and the search for the patent goes as planned and what ever u do dont let anyone no the details on that prototype tell u get that patent

effet

Sep 15, 2006
Sweden/Arvidsjaur
drewsh666;1153077 said:
this by far is the most awsome build ive seen so far on this forum keep up the great work and i hope the move to the UK and the search for the patent goes as planned and what ever u do dont let anyone no the details on that prototype tell u get that patent
Tanks!

Today I took out the engine and started to change the head gasket. I was quite surprised that I had managed to blow it on 7 different places :D. Anyway, I'm putting in a new stock gasket and I'm going to make the O-rings fit a little better and if it doesn't hold I guess I have to buy a metal gasket...

Tireburner

Boosted7M
Apr 5, 2005
CAnada
effet;1159728 said:
Tanks!

Today I took out the engine and started to change the head gasket. I was quite surprised that I had managed to blow it on 7 different places :D. Anyway, I'm putting in a new stock gasket and I'm going to make the O-rings fit a little better and if it doesn't hold I guess I have to buy a metal gasket...

should just go metal

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
WOW I cant belive how fast that thing revs!!! I have looked at the NASCAR Tiltons on Ebay in the past and researched installing on on my Supra. I hope to order one in the next year and start the task of flywheels and hubs. Nice to see some one has done it and had sucsess with it.

Jeremy

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
oh my god i was so late on this thread.. you are the absolute man!

the vids dont even sound like a 7m. sounds more german than japanese!

exxxcelentt!!

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
if this guy brings a resume with his supra work, i bet you ANYTHING any car manufacturer would hire him on sight.

the work he did is simply amazing and i have no problem saying that this guy will be famous someday because he is going to invent some crazy new engine technologies.

GREAT work effet.. i cannot beleive the things you have designed and accomplished on this car.. im truely impressed.

brad horton

Oct 20, 2008
Alabama
this is one hell of a sweet build however you have to stop! You make all us other engineering students look bad. We look lazy and dump next to builds like this.

89supturbo

Jul 28, 2006
Delmar, NY
effet;1099820 said:
Woohooo!!! :) This has nothing to do with this project. But I got my camless engine prototype to run att 4800 rpm today!! :)

If your idea involves electro magnets over the valve and a magnet on top of the valve then I'm pretty sure its been done. I drew up an idea like that once before one of my teachers told me that it had already been done with f1 cars.

effet

Sep 15, 2006
Sweden/Arvidsjaur
89supturbo;1177297 said:
If your idea involves electro magnets over the valve and a magnet on top of the valve then I'm pretty sure its been done. I drew up an idea like that once before one of my teachers told me that it had already been done with f1 cars.
Its not like that