Do you want Energy Suspension Poly Bushings? READ HERE.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
image033.jpg

HOORAY BEER!

HOORAY BUSHINGS TOO!

What colors will they be available in?

Can I order mine with a....red...stripe?

drevil_million_dollars.jpg

No? Nothing? I went too far, didn't I...
I don't know jokes....

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
TRACKMKIII;911265 said:
This is great!! When will we have a rough estimate on price. I want to know how much money to set aside for these!!

expect them to be approximetly $200-$275, this is judging off what other kits cost that i sell, and adding more for the fact that it will be a brand new set.(if its done in a hyperflex system set)

miekedmr

mkiii in hibernation
Jul 12, 2005
Upstate NY
I will buy these AS SOON as they are available. No question.

edit: I am looking for every suspension bushing, including the subframe bushings, but i'll take what I can get. :)

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'm in as well

Would also be nice to have poly subframe bushings instead of using spacers to make the old soft ones hard...

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
If we have to pick between which bushings we want, lets make sure we drop sway bar, motor mount and tranny mount bushings because they are reasonably available and/or come with that part. But hell yeah sweet new bushings for me!

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
89Turbo;912618 said:
expect them to be approximetly $200-$275, this is judging off what other kits cost that i sell, and adding more for the fact that it will be a brand new set.(if its done in a hyperflex system set)

If that's the price of a complete set, I'm definately interested. I'm guessing I could get anywhere from 5 to 10 sets sold here in Finland if I do a group buy at our Supra club.