Bad so far with Setheron71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
Ive been watching this thread since JoeC made it.

I have never made a deposit for anything before and i would be the first to admit i would not know it was not refundable and i would be pretty pissed off as well. But once i find out why they are not refundable then i would be fine with it.

Joe you talk about where ever you work give refundable deposits...., but we are talking about a single man doing a custom FFIM for you not a million dollar Company that can lose a couple of $$$ here and there for customer happiness.

If it were me i would give that 150$ right back to Seth.... i wouldn't care if i was dead broke and had bills to my neck, you basically took his money out of his wallet with the help of paypal....

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
/thread...

Dont be mad at us JoeC for quoting YOUR OWN WORDS... I didnt find those quotes, I was just directed to them and asked to make them known... We all cant be everywhere at once... But when the community sees something amis, it tends to gather itself around it and try asa whole to remedy it... JoeC, this isnt the first time the staff has had to monitor you and/or a thread you've been a part of... I'd ask that you take this experience and learn from it, perhaps next time put some thought into it... Dont use your age as an excuse... Dont use your work/school/social life schedule as an excuse... If you make a mistake, man up and admit it... This isnt the end for you, things can always change, get better, and improve, but YOU have to step up and make it happen... No more racial jokes, no more complaining, no more excuses for your misbehavior... You SOUND like you have alot going on that some "dumb kid" wouldnt have a handle on: you have a job with an engineering firm, you have school, you have a gf... STUPID people dont have that goin on... I would like to assume that in your job you dont act the way you do here... And Im not sayin dont have fun here, dont have a good time, dont enjoy yourself, but what I mean is, dont let yourself get wrapped up in this kind of drama and behave immaturely... Look at this, learn from it, grow from it......move on...

Good luck Joe...

Status
Not open for further replies.