Bad so far with Setheron71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
HOHOHOHOHOO; i've been watching this thread as a couple of the NWer's have pointed me to it.

JoeC... You need to grow up homie; to think that a DEPOSIT is actually refundable in the first place..... Man, the lack of something (intelligence) perhaps, shows to no end. You better hope this shit get's fixed fast or no one will even talk to you @ the meets... Better yet, change your name and paint your car so we don't know who you are... Or you will be in for a nice little treat.

I've personally dealt w/ seth and he was more than stand up about everything; when I had problems he took the time to explain everything to me and continued to help me out WEEKS after the sale...

I feel sorry for your parents.

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Reign_Maker said:
03-11-2007, 12:58 AM
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=544212&postcount=540
So I suppose this is when you went to Seth?

03-15-2007, 04:20 PM
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=549233&postcount=82
Feel free to explain tis... It certainly APPEARS you arent having money problems at all if last weekend you either DID or were at least planning to order a FFI from Ron... Thats pretty messed up Joe... Now you want to talk about how BAD this community is when you cant even be honest about the REAL reason you cancelled your order with Seth...

Good research. After the last stink this guy made that ended up having him banned for a week or so, I'm not inclined to feel any sympathy at all for him.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
91T breezen' said:
I think this is going to turn into one of those, "maybe I shouldn't have said that", threads.:icon_redf ::shootme:: Once words are spoken, or written down for others to read, it is too late to take them back!:3d_frown:
I'm sure you will end up regretting this in the end.

Well, it looks like I was pretty on target with this one! I think this individual needs to apologize to all involved. If he chooses not too, his survival in the Supra community will be tenuous, at best.

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
was the deposit listed as non-refundable? if not then there is an issue. where i work we take deposits and if the customer decides not to go with the sale then its refundable and we give their check back.

not to really start up any more garbage but i wanted to ask a few things about this since it seems to be a big deal.

seth, are you making these in china right now where you stand? i thought you were making these on this side of the planet on your own.

and also, isnt there a somewhat big demand for these right now since ron stopped making them? it seems this could be fixed by just selling it to somebody else on a waiting list if there is one.

i know joe, hes a good guy. i dont know all of the details, but from what ive gathered there wasnt any say on if the deposit was refundable or not so i can see joes reasoning for this.

but beyond that with the disputes,i dont know anything about that.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
You guys have a lot of bullshit MIXED. Me and my brother were both planning on ordering manifolds. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! Ron has received NO order from either of us, it was just speculation from my brother and myself.

If any one you want to talk shit about me then go ahead, I care less what you think of me on the internet. If you want to come bash my car in?? I now have criminal intent and will prosecute you for all I can if any thing DOES happen.

You say I am immature, etc? I think that's funny. How did YOU act when you were 18 IJ? Others?? I am a boy. I work 40 hours a week at an engineering firm and go to college, aswell as *trying* to have a life while working on my car and seeing my girlfriend.

I didn't see this thread earlier or paypal, but since then I have closed the dispute and ended this. A mod can lock this now.

Once again, get your facts straight before you go looking at my posts. Maybe ASK one of us what our intentions were on building our cars? Yes, I did say that Ron was offering the same manifold for $150 dollars less, but a bigger lead time, but I was only curious on his costs/down time as we are building another 7mgte car that we are looking to go FFIM on. You guys didn't know that right? Exactly.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
loki2043 said:
i know joe, hes a good guy. i dont know all of the details, but from what ive gathered there wasnt any say on if the deposit was refundable or not so i can see joes reasoning for this.
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38050&page=12

Yeah, he's a real good guy.

We could use more people like him around here.

:nono:

Dude, Joe(sucks we have the same name. I'd hate for someone to confuse me with you), who cares about your intentions and plans for your car? As if none us here have the same financial issues you do. Why are you trying to use your age as some excuse for your behavior? You're right, you are a boy. Maybe you should grow up and start acting like a man instead.

You put a deposit down for a custom part to be made by Seth, you backed out, expected to get your deposit back, and went and cried foul on the internet about money that you don't even really deserve back.

Don't dig yourself into a deeper hole than you're already in.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Joe: Sorry but even at 18 I understood what a deposit was for when ordering custom parts.....

I no longer make Car parts other than for friends and then it's usually as a favour with a Pizza being payment enough, I just got sick of dealing with issues like this on a daily basis.

As I said earlier I'm NOT bashing you but it's far too common an occurance these days and eventually people will come to understand this and ask for %100 upfront nonrefundable before commencing work as I do.

If people wish to pull out of a deal fine as long as they find someone willing to take their slot and arrange the cash transfer between them I don't have a problem.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I didn't cry SHIT. Financial problems? You own a mint JZA70 and live in cali. Yeah.. You know my problems.

I laugh that you bring up that thread. You've never laughed at a comedian making a racial joke??

Btw: I know what a Non-refundable deposit is. Like Loki said, deposits are USAULLY refundable unless other wise mentioned. My work backs its customers 100% and will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make a customer happy, even if it means they lose money.

Like posted earlier, a happy customer of some sort will spread word that the situation was settled kindly, while unhappy customers will tell their friends, and the word will spread to hurt your business. Forgot who posted the facts on here.

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
JoeC said:
I didn't cry SHIT. Financial problems? You own a mint JZA70 and live in cali. Yeah.. You know my problems.

I laugh that you bring up that thread. You've never laughed at a comedian making a racial joke??

Btw: I know what a Non-refundable deposit is. Like Loki said, deposits are USAULLY refundable unless other wise mentioned. My work backs its customers 100% and will go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make a customer happy, even if it means they lose money.

Like posted earlier, a happy customer of some sort will spread word that the situation was settled kindly, while unhappy customers will tell their friends, and the word will spread to hurt your business. Forgot who posted the facts on here.

I don't know financial problems because of I can afford an $8000 car and live in my parents house in California? :icon_conf I've concluded you're not the sharpest tool(pun intended) in the shed but don't be stupid. I go to college and work just the same as you and tons of others on this forum and anywhere else.

And don't try to be a Michael Richards. This thread has two people's characters and reputations under review. I brought the thread up to show just how shady of a person you really are for anyone that missed it before.

JoeC

Banned
Jul 10, 2006
Vancouver, Washington
I am sure every one knows your reputation on this forum. To come talk bullshit in every thread possible to cause shit. Things may be better without ME.. but I think they would be better without YOU aswell.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
More assumptions and stereotypes? Keep digging your hole. You might hit the Earth's crust soon.

I assume it's normal for someone to try to shift the focus away from themself when they're in the hot seat.

I've said my part and I don't need to say anymore. You wanted everyone to see your 'bad' transaction with Seth and the facts have already been laid out for everyone to see. Congratulations on your success.

JDM 1JZ

I hate Tires
Aug 31, 2005
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
JoeC said:
I am sure every one knows your reputation on this forum. To come talk bullshit in every thread possible to cause shit. Things may be better without ME.. but I think they would be better without YOU aswell.

me and joezee havnt gotten along in the past but he definately doesnt just look for threads to start shit in, and seth has helped me in the passed via aim a while back when he was starting out and is a very stand up guy here on SM. I feel bad that he lost some of his materials over this b/s and that you cant understand that. this is a small community you talk about companys biting the bullet to make a customer happy no matter what? were not talking about a multi million dollar business here, so the fact that you can say that and not feel for seth makes you just as retarded as someone else we all know i hate here

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Joe are you saying you did not claim financial problems?

Loki I run a very tight schedule so to have to wait for someone else to pick up the slack and actually buy the part send payment and get it out while I am in town is not as easy at it seems. Check out my website and you will see why I am so busy and as well why I am in China:
www.SethIngham.com

My parts are 100% made in the USA all hand done by me which has been clearly stated in over the years.

Joe, how big is your company you work for? There is a very large difference in expendable cash at a large company and a single person business who makes custom parts. I still can't believe you think you are right here, maybe you need to read all of this thread again excluding you friends post which are pretty obvious just look at where they are from.

So again are you saying you did not claim financial problems? As you said you are going to PIR? Cause I can prove otherwise.

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.