Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
erm... sweetheart you told me so!

i concur IJ! but hey me saying that eldar was still holding onto my pillow with a grip like a wolverine after i was with him... (to some degree add more detail haha)

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Xistant;1378607 said:
erm... sweetheart you told me so!

i concur IJ! but hey me saying that eldar was still holding onto my pillow with a grip like a wolverine after i was with him... (to some degree add more detail haha)

I dont recall but I dont doubt it either

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
RUN FOR THE HILLS! (Run for your liiieiiiefe! Horns up)

I fkn hate this time of year for all the fkn bills an crap. I'm aching to get back into the build but the funds have slowed to a halt. I need like half a doven things before I can get into even one facit of it. Shits me.

IJ do you have a big arse air compressor or an electric rattle gun? The crank bolt on my Aristo wont come off and the piss ant air compressor I have doesn't seam to have enough grunt :p

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
She is on an auto, so I've done the breaker with starter trick, impact gun (with shitty small air compressor (77lpm for a 150 lpm gun) and tried to hold the pully while breakering all with fk all success. I'm going to weld up a proper pully holder and I was hoping to get access to a more powerfull air compressor and try again along with some locktight freeze spray (assuming I can get my hands on some).

Any chance i could loan one of your BaC in the not to distant future for a couple of hours? I just need to break the bitch then I can get on with the belt adn seal change.

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
well i managed to get my car up and running again ( broken down for about 3 weeks )

the teeth on the crankshaft cog for the timing belt (the CAS works by reading the teeth) decided to seperate itself from the cog, and hence no timing signal.
seemed weird to me that this happened. anyone ever heard of this happening before ??

on other topics. my exhaust is totally rooted. have been offered a second hand but good condition kakimoto cat back for $450. what do u guys recon, good price ??

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
price is good

teeth came loose wtf! what condition was ur balancer in? how tight was ur crank bolt? cos thats something very very hard to break unless... something big fell inside there and messed things up?

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
everything was in good.
so yea no idea aye.

funnny thing was that the main reason that my mate knew what it was before i started pulling it apart was that it happened to his mates 2j
and his car was an immaculate 2jz in a is200 running a turbonetics massive turbo. making something like 440rwkw.

so yea. strange

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Wish I could say the same - having a schocker here!

Painters trashed my house yesterday, so been dealing with the real estate all morning, Sam's boss didn't pay him, so trying to stop some direct debits that are coming out this arvo, my boss is away on holidays, and hired me a new assistant who started on Monday - she would have to be the most annoying person I have ever met, has primitive computer skills and fails at learning.

On top of this, 2 of our biggest clients have called me this morning with things to deal with urgently

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ReQuieM

malicious.com.au
Well for once I'm the becon of happyness! Good new job ,final got the aristo back on road, most of my supra parts are in and I'm doing some new art work for another show.

My only complaint is suprasport, seriously don't bother buying from them. Completely fucking useless when it comes to customer service, I've had one reply / update in over a month since ordering and that was only cos I threatened to start a dispute with paypal.

Speaking of which it's about time I find out WTF is going on with my order. :p