"zook" ; hi

zook363

Aug 24, 2009
decatur,al
Hi everyone. First I love Supras.
I am "ZOOK" from Decatur, Al and drive a red 89 Supra Turbo ( stock for now ). Love the site. Looking to get at least 350 rwhp and as I have seen you are the guys to help. glad to be here. Pics coming later. I have a lot to learn.

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Welcome ! 350 hp is easily attainable with a MKIII. Most folks go exhaust, intake, Lex AFM, 550 inj, AFPR, FMIC upgrade w/ IC piping, and a walbro 255. Get all that on and go to the dyno, you might be surprised. Can't wait for the pics.

zook363

Aug 24, 2009
decatur,al
smokemyocum;1452292 said:
nice n welcome to the mania bro.

Thanks for the "welcome" I really appreciate it. Like I said I have a lot to learn but really would like to be as active as most of you guys, alot of cool guys and cars here. Again thanks.

zook363

Aug 24, 2009
decatur,al
MKIIISupraGuy;1452492 said:
Welcome ! 350 hp is easily attainable with a MKIII. Most folks go exhaust, intake, Lex AFM, 550 inj, AFPR, FMIC upgrade w/ IC piping, and a walbro 255. Get all that on and go to the dyno, you might be surprised. Can't wait for the pics.

Hey SupraGuy thnx for the welcom and the info. thats exactly the kind of stuff I am looking for. I have a lot of questions and just want to make sure I learn enough to ask them in the correct places. for example: I know its prefrence but... 2jz swap or built 7mt ? Where would I post this to get the most feed back? Doesnt matter to me as long as I can get atleast 350rwhp.