Zombie Movies

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
DANCE OF THE DEAD IS A CHEESY b film of 2008 avalible at target or wally world its terrible yet hilarious, I prefer the more serious zombie films however i do enjoy a goofy one from time to time this was set a highschool prom and the plots so ridiculously funny its just fun to watch.

FAV SERIOUS ONES:

1. Dawn of the dead original one
2. Dawn of the Dead 2004
3. Night of the living dead 1990 remake
4. 28 days and 28 weeks however not technically zombies
5. resident evil series (plots terrible and not anywhere near as good as the game however i like it on occassion).
6. Resident evil degeneration (Best all CG movie period)

those r my top 6 LOL

Il oved world war z by max brooks too and im reading the rising by brian keene and its good not a traditional zombie book morel ike the stand by stephen king but its goof so far in chapter 7 right now.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
I watched Dawn of the Dead and all 3 Resident Evils last week. While also playing Left4Dead I recommend the game to anyone that likes zombie movies or even First Person shooters. The game is done well and very theatrical. Zombie movie love!

Edit: Oh yeah I have the Umbrella corp logo painted on the hood of my truck, haha.

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Man I saw this one when I was a kid. I don't remember the name, but it was about zombie Nazis that where on a sunken ship and some kid stepped on a aneome and the blood in the water woke them up thus trapping them on an deserted island. Creepy flick wish I could remember the name.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
its begun!
first zombie sighted at splash mountain

p1216504_1.jpg