Zangetsu's Bankai: '92 Supra Twin Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
suprahero said:
AHHHHHH I see said the blind man. I don't know the guy so I didn't know which one of you had his name right. I did notice the sarcastic eyes, but didn't really know what he was talking about. Thankfully it's all in jest because I hate negative people coming into someone else's buildup thread and starting shit.

Highpsi.....when you see Mr. Diesel again, tell him Paul Walker said he was a pussy............:biglaugh:

LOL yes I was joking. Vin said he doesn't like Paul anymore cause Paul's brother in Tokyo Drift beat him in the last scene drift because Vin's boat could only go in a straight line for some reason? :dunno: lol

PS: Suprahero this is another joke. lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Brewster said:
he's just trying to get into your pants.

Do I detect a little jealousy? Did you have your sights set on Joe? My bad..........:biglaugh:

kwnate said:
While he's busy with Joe, I'll sneak in the back door and chill with Vixen :love: :naughty: :biglaugh:

Good luck with that.............:biglaugh:

high psi 1jz said:
LOL yes I was joking. Vin said he doesn't like Paul anymore cause Paul's brother in Tokyo Drift beat him in the last scene drift because Vin's boat could only go in a straight line for some reason? :dunno: lol

Are you making fun of me? I bet you don't even know Vin or Paul Walker.........:icon_bigg

high psi 1jz said:
PS: Suprahero this is another joke. lol
:biglaugh: ... I know. Not all jokes go over my head, but a vast majority of them do............:icon_redf

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
7MGTESUPRAMAN said:
Where's Joe with the vids?

And just what kind of videos are you wanting to see Joe in................:naughty:

Sorry, just carrying on the gay theme................:biglaugh:

Alabama to Cali, come in Cali.........we need some twin turbo footage ASAP

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
suprahero said:
And just what kind of videos are you wanting to see Joe in................:naughty:

Sorry, just carrying on the gay theme................:biglaugh:

Alabama to Cali, come in Cali.........we need some twin turbo footage ASAP
I kinda set my self up for that one:biglaugh: .
Alabama/Georgia to Cali, come in Cali... we need some twin turbo footage ASAP.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Well... Two steps forward and one step back.

It turns out the smoke from the car was indeed from the turbos. I just took them off and the turbine blades are caked in smoke residue as expected. So I'm putting the stock twins back on for the time being.

The good part is the turbos are still under warranty at least. So it'll be a couple weeks before I get them back again.

They were advertised in good condition. Oh well... as long as I get them fixed at no cost to me, I won't be too upset. I still got the kit at a great price regardless.

So... No updates for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.