YOU SIR, make me sick. *CAUTION GRAPHIC PICTURES*

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
JASONA70;873240 said:
that isnt even a supra, it looks like an integra. somebody should slap the owner in the face with a pair of gloves.

it prolly is an integra Lol

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
so what happens when he dynos and only makes 699rwhp? would he change the sticker? or would he only change it if he started making MORE power? lol.. and im pretty sure that is an integra and its is freakin ugly i about threw up.

Buddafucco

Beef Supreme
Mar 3, 2007
Tampa Bay
The ricer rule book clearly states that you qualify for the "705 HP" sticker if on at least 1 occasion your g-tech says you dyno within 300 hp of the almighty holy grail 705 hp goal, regardless of whether or not your car ever runs again.
Naturally the sticker will make up for the rest of the powuh

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
the only thing I dont really like is the wing, other than that it look like a cool drifting car? lol idk its not that bad too me esp. since I live in ricer ass capital. or it seems it lol

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
ForcedTorque;865835 said:
Yellow in the wheels on driver side, and Red on the passenger is a little weird. On the Red side, the car looks pretty good.

i'm late in this thread, but oh well.
I think those wheels are all the same; i know it looks yellow, but look in the reflection on the rim (its red in the reflection). or maybe the guy is just wierd like that?

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
That's actually a really nice car, you may not like the decals, and other things about the car. But to start a thread like this is very questionable, especially from someone trying to peddle parts to the Supra community. Come on guys , there are alot of things that we don't like about each others cars, but don't we don't need to go bagging on them.

This is nothing like Lamms's car!

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
No, he's a Supra owner after all, so it should read:

"705 whp, slipping clutch"
or
"705 whp, untuned"
or
"705 whp, couldn't make full boost on the dyno"
or
"705 whp, boost leak"

Last edited:

chefma70

Mar 19, 2008
Florida
stfu its not bad except for the colored wheels and bad vinyls .and of coarst the ugly ass wing but other than that its ok ...stop crying beauty is the owners eye